Showing results 1 to 25 of 125
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: nospam
Forum: Digital Photography June 13th 21, 05:37 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By nospam
crop thumbnail

In article ,
Savageduck wrote:

On Jun 12, 2021, Scott Lurndal wrote
(in article...
Forum: Digital Photography June 13th 21, 04:46 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By nospam
crop thumbnail

In article ,
Savageduck wrote:

On Jun 12, 2021, Scott Lurndal wrote
(in article...
Forum: Digital Photography June 13th 21, 02:17 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By nospam
crop thumbnail

In article , Scott Lurndal
wrote:

If you want to remove the EXIF data (which also contains the thumbnail),
you can use Exifer:
Forum: Digital Photography June 13th 21, 01:25 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By nospam
crop thumbnail

In article , Scott Lurndal
wrote:

If you want to remove the EXIF data (which also contains the thumbnail),
you can use Exifer:
Forum: Digital Photography June 13th 21, 04:08 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By nospam
crop thumbnail

In article , Scott Lurndal
wrote:

If I crop a photo with multiple people in it and want to make sure the JPEG
exif thumbnail doesn't still have...
Forum: Digital Photography June 11th 21, 01:35 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By nospam
Sick of pie in the sky technology

In article , Incubus
wrote:

I remember when they told us this insane idea that an LP could be shrunk into
the size not much bigger than a...
Forum: Digital Photography June 10th 21, 03:21 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By nospam
Yes, everything is about the "cloud." Then comes the horror

In article ,
Magani wrote:

I've said it before, but it might be worth repeating.
'The Cloud' is...
Forum: Digital Photography June 9th 21, 02:29 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital

Magani wrote:

I've said it before, but it might be worth repeating.
'The Cloud' is merely...
Forum: Digital Photography June 9th 21, 12:55 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital

Magani wrote:

I've said it before, but it might be worth repeating.
'The Cloud' is merely someone else's...
Forum: Digital Photography May 31st 21, 11:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 31
Posted By nospam
Apple Macs: Can't upgrade, can barely repair them.

In article ,
RichA wrote:

To Hell with Intel. AMD is a better choice.
neither are a good choice.

Must...
Forum: Digital Photography May 31st 21, 11:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 31
Posted By nospam
Apple Macs: Can't upgrade, can barely repair them.

In article ,
RichA wrote:

new. They are both serious competition for cable companies with monopoly
service...
Forum: Digital Photography May 31st 21, 07:43 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 31
Posted By nospam
Apple Macs: Can't upgrade, can barely repair them.

In article
, Bill W
wrote:

if the seemingly random arrangement of preference panes makes no sense
(quite...
Forum: Digital Photography May 31st 21, 07:43 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 31
Posted By nospam
Apple Macs: Can't upgrade, can barely repair them.

In article
, Bill W
wrote:

It¹s also ³fixed² mobile. You cannot take it around with you, and must
be used in...
Forum: Digital Photography May 31st 21, 07:17 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 31
Posted By nospam
Apple Macs: Can't upgrade, can barely repair them.

In article ,
Savageduck wrote:

I just don¹t understand how I managed to cram 32 GB of RAM into my...
Forum: Digital Photography May 31st 21, 05:38 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 31
Posted By nospam
Apple Macs: Can't upgrade, can barely repair them.

In article , nospam
wrote:

That just goes back to my unfamiliarity with MacOS. I knew how to quickly
reboot, but not...
Forum: Digital Photography May 31st 21, 05:36 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 31
Posted By nospam
Apple Macs: Can't upgrade, can barely repair them.

In article
, Bill W
wrote:

I finally remembered what actually happened - crippled internet
Forum: Digital Photography May 31st 21, 05:21 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 31
Posted By nospam
Apple Macs: Can't upgrade, can barely repair them.

In article
, Bill W
wrote:

Apple Mail is good until it isn't.

That1s mostly how I feel about...
Forum: Digital Photography May 31st 21, 05:10 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 31
Posted By nospam
Apple Macs: Can't upgrade, can barely repair them.

In article
, Bill W
wrote:

It has sort
of crashed once or twice, but rebooting cleared I up.
Forum: Digital Photography May 31st 21, 05:07 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 31
Posted By nospam
Apple Macs: Can't upgrade, can barely repair them.

In article ,
RichA wrote:

I doubt I'll do as well trying to sell this iMac, however. The jump
from intel...
Forum: Digital Photography May 31st 21, 10:11 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 31
Posted By nospam
Apple Macs: Can't upgrade, can barely repair them.

In article
, Bill W
wrote:

And my ~1 year update on the MacBook for anyone interested: it does, as
they...

wrote:

It has sort
of crashed once or twice, but rebooting cleared I up.

Forum: Digital Photography May 30th 21, 10:41 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 31
Posted By nospam
Apple Macs: Can't upgrade, can barely repair them.

In article , Alan Browne
wrote:

And my ~1 year update on the MacBook for anyone interested: it does, as they
say, ³just work². The only...
Forum: Digital Photography May 30th 21, 08:28 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital

wrote:

I doubt I'll do as well trying to sell this iMac, however. The jump
from...
Forum: Digital Photography May 30th 21, 07:12 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital

wrote:

I doubt I'll do as well trying to sell this iMac, however. The jump
from intel to Mx will make this a...
Forum: Digital Photography May 21st 21, 05:43 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By nospam
Nikon exiting DSLR business faster than expected

In article , Alfred Molon
wrote:

https://petapixel.com/2021/05/20/nikon-suspends-orders-for-dslr-lens-cites-pro
Showing results 1 to 25 of 125