Showing results 1 to 25 of 55
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: babelfish
Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment March 21st 07, 08:08 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom,rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Replies: 22
Posted By babelfish
Restoring a stained 8x10 diacetate copy negative

Two other ways we do this in our lab:

1: Dupe onto Ektachrome duping stock, which although is a color
emulsion, it makes a satisfactory copy if done well.
2: Drum scan the original, eliminate the...
Forum: In The Darkroom March 21st 07, 08:08 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom,rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Replies: 22
Posted By babelfish
Restoring a stained 8x10 diacetate copy negative

Two other ways we do this in our lab:

1: Dupe onto Ektachrome duping stock, which although is a color
emulsion, it makes a satisfactory copy if done well.
2: Drum scan the original, eliminate the...
Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment March 21st 07, 08:07 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Replies: 38
Posted By babelfish
Calumet?