Showing results 1 to 25 of 43
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bud Spencer
Forum: Digital Photography May 30th 21, 08:57 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Bud Spencer
NASA spent $58 million on its Mars drone. Now it went haywire.

On Sun, 30 May 2021, Alfred Molon wrote:

What happened to this drone?

Most likely sone drunk nasa employee sat on it and it broke under the fat
arse ...

--
₪ BUD ₪
Forum: Digital Photography January 1st 21, 02:11 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital

On Thu, 31 Dec 2020, RichA wrote:

Just imagine, instead of being greedy and grasping at the cost of freedom of speech, Apple, a "kind of" American company said "no."

There is a limit for...
Forum: Digital Photography August 3rd 20, 11:09 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By Bud Spencer
Beam of light shown traveling from mirror to mirror

On Mon, 3 Aug 2020, nospam wrote:

In article , Alan Browne

On 2020-08-03 09:21, Bud Spencer wrote:
No there is no...
Forum: Digital Photography August 3rd 20, 02:21 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By Bud Spencer
Beam of light shown traveling from mirror to mirror

For some reason first part of my reply didn't came through. But here it
is.

***

On Sun, 2 Aug 2020, Alan Browne wrote:

Of course there are photons: massless particles that have energy and
Forum: Digital Photography August 3rd 20, 02:19 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By Bud Spencer
Beam of light shown traveling from mirror to mirror

Quantum-maddness from Max Planck
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Planck) and Wilhelm Wien
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Wien)

Also his notation of light bending near large...
Forum: Digital Photography August 2nd 20, 02:53 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By Bud Spencer
Beam of light shown traveling from mirror to mirror

On Sat, 1 Aug 2020, nospam wrote:

where did you come up with such rubbish? or are you trolling?

Well, explain to me how does wind look like ... I'm rather interested
about this.

Also I must...
Forum: Digital Photography August 2nd 20, 01:06 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By Bud Spencer
Beam of light shown traveling from mirror to mirror

On Sat, 1 Aug 2020, RichA wrote:

Sure it does. If the sun blew up, it would be 9 minutes before you saw it before the photon stream it puts out ended.

There is no photons.

What we call light is...
Forum: Digital Photography August 1st 20, 01:13 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By Bud Spencer
Beam of light shown traveling from mirror to mirror

On Thu, 30 Jul 2020, RichA wrote:

https://petapixel.com/2020/07/30/high-speed-camera-records-video-of-light-beam-bouncing-off-mirrors/

Only thing is that light doesn't travel ...

/
Bud
/
Forum: Digital Photography April 3rd 20, 06:36 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By Bud Spencer
Test

On Thu, 2 Apr 2020, nospam wrote:

In article , John Turco
wrote:

Test.

John

use a test newsgroup for that
Forum: Digital Photography March 6th 20, 07:50 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Bud Spencer
Fujinon lens

On Fri, 6 Mar 2020, Savageduck wrote:

Actually, for what it is, the long zoom in the Fujinon affordable, entry
level “XC” lens range, it performs surprisingly well for a lens of its low
Forum: Digital Photography March 6th 20, 05:36 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Bud Spencer
Fujinon lens

On Fri, 6 Mar 2020, wrote:

For Sale
fujinon XC50-230mm f4.5-6.7 OIS like new in box $200. For Fujifilm X mount cameras. Email .

Only $200 ... what a bargain!

/
Forum: Digital Photography January 8th 20, 06:41 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By Bud Spencer
DSLR death-throws. Canon and Nikon

On Wed, 8 Jan 2020, nospam wrote:

read the post to which i responded.

Just like when you go tp the toilet and wonder "here it should be ...
where is it?" while franticly hunt for the leaky bit...
Forum: Digital Photography January 8th 20, 12:07 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By Bud Spencer
DSLR death-throws. Canon and Nikon

On Tue, 7 Jan 2020, nospam wrote:

thereby killing all the pros.

Elaborate!

How are "all the pros" alive today and why would they be killed?

Adapting to new situations would be part of being...
Forum: Digital Photography December 27th 19, 01:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Bud Spencer
Notice something weird on Ebay. Lots of used cameras with genericbatteries and chargers

On Thu, 26 Dec 2019, Savageduck wrote:

Precipitate [NOUN] - a substance precipitated from a solution.

Sure that is the definition .. one of them.

However, the usage in Alan’s response seems...
Forum: Digital Photography December 26th 19, 11:26 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Bud Spencer
Notice something weird on Ebay. Lots of used cameras with genericbatteries and chargers

On Thu, 26 Dec 2019, Eric Stevens wrote:

On Wed, 25 Dec 2019 10:31:02 -0500, Alan Browne

On 2019-12-25 10:12, Bud Spencer wrote:

Even idiot einstein...
Forum: Digital Photography December 26th 19, 11:22 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital

On 2019-12-25 10:12, Bud Spencer wrote:

Even idiot einstein said something about human stupidity and infinity!

You're precipitate.

English is hard...
Forum: Digital Photography December 25th 19, 03:12 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Bud Spencer
Notice something weird on Ebay. Lots of used cameras with genericbatteries and chargers

On Mon, 23 Dec 2019, RichA wrote:

Happens with government surplus. Idiots want to get something for their stuff, re-selling it, but they go and "recycle" propriety batteries and cables needed to...
Forum: Digital Photography December 25th 19, 03:06 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Bud Spencer
Google Photos will soon let you zoom in on videos

On Mon, 23 Dec 2019, RichA wrote:

Be better if they just brought back direct viewing of photos instead of having to go to websites the photos are located on.

You need to go to the mountain and...
Forum: Digital Photography December 20th 19, 11:28 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 18
Posted By Bud Spencer
5G. An overpriced, impending flop?

On 2019-12-19, Alfred Molon wrote:
To me 5G is what will make the cloud finally really feasible.

To me, the cloud is just...
Forum: Digital Photography December 10th 19, 04:57 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Bud Spencer
Instawhoregram: Hiding likes so you'll post more?

On Mon, 9 Dec 2019, RichA wrote:

https://petapixel.com/2019/12/09/employees-reveal-instagram-is-hiding-likes-to-make-you-post-more-report/

IF some one is surprised about this ... I'd like to see...
Forum: Digital Photography December 8th 19, 05:45 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 47
Posted By Bud Spencer
To Edit or Not to Edit

On Fri, 6 Dec 2019, Incubus wrote:

It seems to me you're just sore because I have a different opinion.

No. It's how you present yourself and your opinions.

/
Bud
/
Forum: Digital Photography December 5th 19, 07:59 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 47
Posted By Bud Spencer
To Edit or Not to Edit

On Thu, 5 Dec 2019, nospam wrote:

everyone with a camera is a photographer.

When it's needed one has to give props ... and this is the time and the
place.

I didn't see this comming ... but it's...
Forum: Digital Photography December 5th 19, 07:56 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 47
Posted By Bud Spencer
To Edit or Not to Edit

On Thu, 5 Dec 2019, Incubus wrote:

But that's just it; I want it to be limited. You can be a freestyler if you
want; I want to be a photographer.

What a pompous little dolt.

/
Bud
Forum: Digital Photography December 5th 19, 07:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 47
Posted By Bud Spencer
To Edit or Not to Edit

On Thu, 5 Dec 2019, Carlos E.R. wrote:

I admire tricks! Some can be fantastic! I just want to know that it is a
trick. If they don't tell me, they are cheating.

There you go again. Not even...
Forum: Digital Photography December 5th 19, 02:45 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 47
Posted By Bud Spencer
To Edit or Not to Edit

And then there is some sense, which is always good to notice.

Kudos to Savageduck

Also I'm wondering when was this meeting where it was decided that
photography should be raw representatio of the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 43