Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: jim
Forum: Digital Photography June 25th 12, 07:24 PM Posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 24
Posted By jim
Can this be done in IrfanView?

Corel Photo-Paint can do this. In fact it can do most of what the big guns
do - you just got to have a little patience.

Jim

"M.L." wrote in message...
Forum: Digital Photography April 15th 11, 07:28 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By jim
Which one to buy Canon PowerShot SX30 IS or Leica V-Lux 2

There's an awful lot of negativism out there on the SX30; I've got one and I
love it. Problem is it's a P&S and I guess people are buying it expecting
SLR results. I didn't expect SLR performance...
Forum: Digital Point & Shoot Cameras September 29th 10, 07:26 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Replies: 3
Posted By jim
Canon SX30 IS

You have an SX30 IS - not the SX130 IS? Where is it available because I'm
curious?

"ASCII" wrote in message news:4ca3802d.616359@EDCBIC...
jim wrote:
Any expectations on...
Forum: Digital Point & Shoot Cameras September 29th 10, 04:54 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Replies: 3
Posted By jim
Canon SX30 IS

Any expectations on Canon's new (yet to be released) PowerShot SX30 IS?
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 5th 10, 12:10 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 38
Posted By jim
Resdy to buy

too bad I don't know how to spell !!!!!!!!!!!!

"jim" wrote in message
I've putzed around with digital cameras for years and am now...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 4th 10, 11:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 38
Posted By jim
Resdy to buy

I've putzed around with digital cameras for years and am now ready to take
the plunge and purchase a DSLR. I'm pretty sure it's gonna be a Canon EOS
Rebel XSi. Any input from you posters would be...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6