Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: TJ
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 23rd 08, 01:15 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 17
Posted By TJ
Buying SDHC cards from eBay... how can I know which merchantsare reliable? How to guard against fake cards?

Ray Paseur wrote:
If they do not read and write gramatically good englisch, beware.

Nice example! :-)

TJ
Forum: Digital Photography May 23rd 08, 01:15 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 18

Ray Paseur wrote:
If they do not read and write gramatically good englisch, beware.

Nice example! :-)

TJ
Forum: Digital Photography March 22nd 08, 06:05 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 64
Posted By TJ
Inkjet printing both sides

Arthur Entlich wrote:
I'm not sure if Print Shop is still out there (I had the Commodore
64/128 version, and the Amiga Version, as I recall), but I'm sure their
are some similar templates and...
Forum: Digital Photography March 22nd 08, 01:24 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 64
Posted By TJ
Inkjet printing both sides

Terry Pinnell wrote:
Arthur Entlich wrote:

That's what I was trying to explain via this word description in a
previous email, perhaps not very...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 22nd 07, 01:24 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,alt.photography,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 73
Posted By TJ
Why no 8 x 12 Photo Paper

ASAAR wrote:
On Sun, 20 May 2007 08:17:53 -0400, Robert Coe wrote:

: prior to A4 there was Foolscap - 8½ × 13½ inches (216 × 343 mm)

The metric dimensions of Foolscap are probably...
Forum: General Equipment For Sale February 26th 07, 08:39 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,comp.periphs.scanners,misc.consumers,rec.photo.marketplace
Replies: 39
Posted By TJ
Screwed by Canon Rebate

Arthur Entlich wrote:
Photographic memories are sometimes one of the best tangibles that
remain after someone we care about has gone, be it a friend who has left
to go to another locale,...
Forum: General Equipment For Sale February 24th 07, 02:21 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,comp.periphs.scanners,misc.consumers,rec.photo.marketplace
Replies: 39
Posted By TJ
Screwed by Canon Rebate

wrote:
Just kidding.

An so I eat my words. Please forgive my outburst. I live in Central New
York, and I've had a tough couple of weeks. While I didn't get the
eleven...
Forum: General Equipment For Sale February 23rd 07, 02:07 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,comp.periphs.scanners,misc.consumers,rec.photo.marketplace
Replies: 39
Posted By TJ
Screwed by Canon Rebate

TJ wrote:

I posted the following reply three days ago, but it hasn't yet...
Forum: General Equipment For Sale February 22nd 07, 09:44 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,comp.periphs.scanners,misc.consumers,rec.photo.marketplace
Replies: 39
Posted By TJ
Screwed by Canon Rebate

I posted the following reply three days ago, but it hasn't yet appeared
in the printer newsgroup, where I'm reading this thread. I'm posting
again, in hopes that this time it will get here. I...
Forum: General Equipment For Sale February 20th 07, 01:17 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,comp.periphs.scanners,misc.consumers,rec.photo.marketplace
Replies: 39
Posted By TJ
Screwed by Canon Rebate

measekite wrote:

TJ wrote:
measekite wrote:

How about your Brownie Hawkeye

If I could still get film for it, my mother's Brownie would work just
fine, thank you. Good to...
Forum: General Equipment For Sale February 19th 07, 10:01 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,comp.periphs.scanners,misc.consumers,rec.photo.marketplace
Replies: 39
Posted By TJ
Screwed by Canon Rebate

Mary wrote:
"TJ" wrote in message
Mary wrote:

I don't have a copier but have had a flatbed scanner for years....
Forum: General Equipment For Sale February 19th 07, 09:42 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,comp.periphs.scanners,misc.consumers,rec.photo.marketplace
Replies: 39
Posted By TJ
Screwed by Canon Rebate

measekite wrote:

TJ wrote:
Bill wrote:
measekite wrote:
TJ wrote:

I've had a flatbed scanner for years, too - at least five. Bought it
online from Office Max for...
Forum: General Equipment For Sale February 18th 07, 10:15 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,comp.periphs.scanners,misc.consumers,rec.photo.marketplace
Replies: 9
Posted By TJ
Screwed by Canon Rebate

measekite wrote:

TJ wrote:

I'm with you, Bev. I'm self-employed, and I don't get paid that kind
of money, either. I bought a second hard drive for my computer a
couple of years...
Forum: General Equipment For Sale February 18th 07, 10:02 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,comp.periphs.scanners,misc.consumers,rec.photo.marketplace
Replies: 39
Posted By TJ
Screwed by Canon Rebate

Bill wrote:
measekite wrote:
TJ wrote:

I've had a flatbed scanner for years, too - at least five. Bought it
online from Office Max for $20 - after rebate. Got free shipping, too.
Forum: General Equipment For Sale February 18th 07, 05:45 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,comp.periphs.scanners,misc.consumers,rec.photo.marketplace
Replies: 9
Posted By TJ
Screwed by Canon Rebate

The Real Bev wrote:
jeremy wrote:

"The Real Bev" wrote:

Why would I go to CompUSA, say, just to tell the manager that I'm not
going to buy the...
Forum: General Equipment For Sale February 18th 07, 05:01 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,comp.periphs.scanners,misc.consumers,rec.photo.marketplace
Replies: 39
Posted By TJ
Screwed by Canon Rebate

Mary wrote:

I don't have a copier but have had a flatbed scanner for years. They are not
very expensive compared to other computer parts. Many people now have
all-in-one printers which...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16