Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: DerbyDad03
Forum: Digital Photography February 4th 08, 09:36 PM Posted to alt.home.repair, yu.forum.politika, rec.photo.digital,it.sport.calcio, rec.food.cooking
Replies: 8
Posted By DerbyDad03
Bedwetting alarm

On Feb 4, 11:39*am, Improveyourlife wrote:
he alarm unit goes on the shoulder and the sensor goes in the
underwear. When the sensor is wet with urine, it triggers a loud...
Forum: General Equipment For Sale December 31st 06, 04:35 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,comp.periphs.scanners,misc.consumers,rec.photo.marketplace,alt.home.repair
Replies: 14
Posted By DerbyDad03
Screwed by Canon Rebate

Do you want to see if your rebate submissions are causing you to get
unsolicited mail? Try this:

Each time you submit a rebate, make a small change to the spelling of
your name - change the middle...
Forum: General Equipment For Sale December 30th 06, 08:38 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,comp.periphs.scanners,misc.consumers,rec.photo.marketplace,alt.home.repair
Replies: 61
Posted By DerbyDad03
Screwed by Canon Rebate

Etobian,

Perhaps you missed my response to M Berger:

I received a year's salary continuance from the company that I was
downsized from.

Let's do the math:
-- A year's salary continuance from my...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 30th 06, 08:38 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,comp.periphs.scanners,misc.consumers,rec.photo.marketplace,alt.home.repair
Replies: 61
Posted By DerbyDad03
Screwed by Canon Rebate

Etobian,

Perhaps you missed my response to M Berger:

I received a year's salary continuance from the company that I was
downsized from.

Let's do the math:
-- A year's salary continuance from my...
Forum: General Equipment For Sale December 30th 06, 05:46 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,comp.periphs.scanners,misc.consumers,rec.photo.marketplace,alt.home.repair
Replies: 61
Posted By DerbyDad03
Screwed by Canon Rebate

M Berger wrote:
- Wow... how lucky. You were unemployed for six months but you got
- 2 computers and $ 50 out of it!

Yep, and a year's salary continuance from the company that I was
downsized...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 30th 06, 05:46 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,comp.periphs.scanners,misc.consumers,rec.photo.marketplace,alt.home.repair
Replies: 61
Posted By DerbyDad03
Screwed by Canon Rebate

M Berger wrote:
- Wow... how lucky. You were unemployed for six months but you got
- 2 computers and $ 50 out of it!

Yep, and a year's salary continuance from the company that I was
downsized...
Forum: General Equipment For Sale December 30th 06, 03:36 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,comp.periphs.scanners,misc.consumers,rec.photo.marketplace,alt.home.repair
Replies: 61
Posted By DerbyDad03
Screwed by Canon Rebate

Tony,

The difference between my experience and yours is that I did not have
to rely on any "loop hole". I followed every rule concerning the
rebates, I paid the fee for the unemployment insurance...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 30th 06, 03:36 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,comp.periphs.scanners,misc.consumers,rec.photo.marketplace,alt.home.repair
Replies: 61
Posted By DerbyDad03
Screwed by Canon Rebate

Tony,

The difference between my experience and yours is that I did not have
to rely on any "loop hole". I followed every rule concerning the
rebates, I paid the fee for the unemployment insurance...
Forum: General Equipment For Sale December 30th 06, 01:25 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,comp.periphs.scanners,misc.consumers,rec.photo.marketplace,alt.home.repair
Replies: 61
Posted By DerbyDad03
Screwed by Canon Rebate

OK - here's the best rebate story ever - seriously, try and top it.

A number of years ago I went to one of those big box electronics store
to buy 2 computer systems for my kids for Christmas. With...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 30th 06, 01:25 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,comp.periphs.scanners,misc.consumers,rec.photo.marketplace,alt.home.repair