Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.73 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: John A. Crabtree
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 5th 08, 03:08 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 26
Posted By John A. Crabtree
Now I'm confused again - 40D - D300

"Kevin" wrote in
:

I had my mind set on the 40D mostly based on comparison pictures next
to the D200 on various websites.
Then I...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 31st 07, 04:08 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 3
Posted By John A. Crabtree
Max fps and MB-D10

Chico wrote in
:

So I have had my D300 a few days and decided to test the speed.

[...]
So 2 questions

(1) how do...
Forum: Digital Photography October 17th 07, 04:20 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By John A. Crabtree
Cameras - how cheap is China

Seaharted wrote in
:

I'm going to China in December and my wife needs a new Canon Powershot
or Ixus 960 or...
Forum: Digital Photography October 10th 07, 07:57 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By John A. Crabtree
Geotagging question

"Bror Johansson" wrote in
:

I'm going for a journey during which I will travel through a number of
time zones. For the first time I...
Forum: Digital Photography October 1st 07, 05:32 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 47
Posted By John A. Crabtree
What upper limit for megapixels?

Ron Hunter wrote in
:

I feel you have too little confidence in technology. 10 years ago,
the computer I had was 256...
Forum: Digital Photography October 1st 07, 05:10 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 47
Posted By John A. Crabtree
What upper limit for megapixels?

Ilya Zakharevich wrote in
:

John A. Crabtree
], who wrote in...
Forum: Digital Photography September 28th 07, 05:31 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 47
Posted By John A. Crabtree
What upper limit for megapixels?

"SS" wrote in
:

What is going to be the reasonable limit of megapixels beyond which it
is pointless going (for amateur...
Forum: Digital Photography May 7th 07, 04:08 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By John A. Crabtree
b/w printer?

"eugene" wrote in
:

Is there such a product, does anybody know? I was on here a couple of
weeks ago and I said about my...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 29th 07, 05:00 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 9
Posted By John A. Crabtree
Lens tutorial or guidelines for a newbie?

"HankB" wrote in news:1175019211.920189.156960
@y80g2000hsf.googlegroups.com:

Lastly, though I thought initially about lenses, I find that I'm
really asking about photography...
Forum: Digital Photography March 21st 07, 07:49 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By John A. Crabtree
Nikon D2X jpeg large but Pshop mades it smaller

"akiley" wrote in news:1174416326.862665.299570
@y80g2000hsf.googlegroups.com:

Hi All, I shoot jpeg fine with a Nikon D2X. I know, shoot raw, but I
can't based on the...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 21st 07, 05:06 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 36
Posted By John A. Crabtree
No new semiprofessional Nikon DSLR for now?

"Robert Laws" wrote in
:

Surely the point is that the DSLR mirror is smaller and as a result
the digital lenses...
Forum: Digital Photography December 12th 06, 05:22 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography,rec.photo.misc
Replies: 219
Posted By John A. Crabtree
lens vs. image sensors in digital photgraphy

wrote in news:1165629413.069963.271820
@j44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Going back to the old style film cameras, how would you rate for the
distribution of critical components...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12