OT A New Optical Illusion Was Just Discovered, And It's Breaking Our Brains by Mayayana
"Whisky-dave" wrote | | Not sure about these sort of things does this also mean that if looking at a photograph, we'll see distorted...
Today 01:16 AM
by Mayayana Go to last post
2 8 Digital Photography
A Chinese rooftop climber filmed his own death as he fell from a62-story skyscraper by Dave Fisher
A famous Chinese "rooftopping" enthusiast unwittingly filmed his own death after he fell from a 62-story skyscraper during one of his trademark daredevil...
Yesterday 08:50 PM
by Alfred Molon[_4_] Go to last post
1 9 Digital Photography
iMac Pro - available to order very soon! by David B.
Great news! :-D https://www.apple.com/uk/imac-pro/ -- David B.
Yesterday 05:53 PM
by Tim Watts Go to last post
1 6 Digital Photography
Photog steals images for an art installation by Eric Stevens
On Fri, 8 Dec 2017 17:56:55 -0800 (PST), RichA wrote: Is it my imagination, or does this kind of plagiarism come up more often in art...
Yesterday 09:16 AM