Rear back-up cameras mandated in new cars by android
On 2018-05-21 09:22:13 +0000, Whisky-dave said: On Thursday, 17 May 2018 15:30:50 UTC+1, nospam wrote: In article...
Today 10:23 AM
by android Go to last post
6 15 Digital Photography
Rear Window 500/8 Mirror by android
Snap with the new to me Soligor 500/8 Mirror lense mounted on the 1D2 through a dirty rear window... Note the ring bokeh. Handheld at high...
by David B.[_2_] Go to last post
19 111 Digital Photography
Maybe OT Tesla by PeterN[_6_]
Just out of curiosity I went to a Tesla store. Great car, with a lot of safety features. As per a question I raised here, I planned a mock trip around the...
by android Go to last post
308 2,565 Digital Photography
Put your Canon Glass to Use With Your iPhone! by android
http://www.canonrumors.com/well-heres-another-mirrorless-option-for-your-canon-glass/ -- teleportation kills
by Ron C Go to last post
30 101 Digital Photography
Double Sunset by PeterN[_7_]
I was playing with multiple exposures earlier today. Except for some ACR and levels adjustments, the double sunset was done in camera. Nikon does multiple...
Today 02:56 AM
by PeterN[_7_] Go to last post
5 16 Digital Photography
Canon Offers The Market An 120MP APS-H Sensor by android
Monochrome. Get them while they're hot! Could be used to make an 60MP dual pixel databack... Or 100MP such if the tech was to be used in a FF one! Via CR:...
Learn the basics of photo editing by David B.[_2_]
HOW TO *Learn the basics of photo editing* And turn a good photo into a great one. Get the Full Experience This story can only be viewed in the App Store...
by Shadow Go to last post
19 38 Digital Photography
UK police say 92% false positive facial recognition is no big deal by Diesel
newshound Fri, 11 May 2018 21:35:46 GMT in rec.photo.digital, wrote: ...
Yesterday 10:27 PM
by Diesel Go to last post
0 9 Digital Photography
Rear back-up cameras mandated in new cars by Diesel
Whisky-dave Mon, 21 May 2018 09:22:13 GMT in rec.photo.digital, wrote: ...
Yesterday 10:27 PM
by Diesel Go to last post
0 6 Digital Photography
Rear back-up cameras mandated in new cars by Diesel
Thu, 17 May 2018 12:13:44 GMT in rec.photo.digital, wrote: On Wed, 16 May 2018 07:54:25 -0700...
Yesterday 10:27 PM
by Diesel Go to last post
0 9 Digital Photography
Rear back-up cameras mandated in new cars by Diesel
RichA Wed, 16 May 2018 14:54:25 GMT in rec.photo.digital, wrote: I still...
Yesterday 10:27 PM
by Diesel Go to last post