Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Randy Stewart
Forum: In The Darkroom November 28th 08, 08:08 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 2
Posted By Randy Stewart
bad thoughts

Lloyd:

Cheer up! Everything economic which can kill off film-based photography hit
us a long time ago. I do not see many people who prefer to use film now
shifting to digital to save money. Those...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment March 29th 08, 04:12 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 11

"Bruce" wrote in message
I am just getting into 120 format B/W film processesing. The problem I am
having is loading the film onto the...
Forum: Photographing Nature September 16th 07, 10:44 PM Posted to rec.photo.technique.nature
Replies: 1
Posted By Randy Stewart
cameras

"jim" wrote in message
http://cameras-cameras.blogspot.com

Ignore - self-promption of advertizing for...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment July 29th 07, 07:33 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 4
Posted By Randy Stewart
Pentax 67 extension tubes

"Robert Feinman" wrote in message
Would someone please explain how the extension tubes for the Pentax 67
work?
Do...
Forum: Photographing Nature May 20th 07, 05:23 AM Posted to rec.photo.technique.nature
Replies: 2
Posted By Randy Stewart
Begining Nature photographer

"news" wrote in message
Visit my site and please leave comments, Thanks
www.wilkersonphotography.com

My inquiry of your site resulted...
Forum: Other Photographic Equipment May 6th 07, 06:31 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.equipment.misc
Replies: 12
Posted By Randy Stewart
Confusing camera product names and series

wrote in message
I still have a hard time to figure out on how the major camera
companies place their product in...
Forum: Digital Photography May 6th 07, 06:31 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.equipment.misc
Replies: 14

wrote in message
I still have a hard time to figure out on how the major camera
companies place their product in...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment May 6th 07, 06:07 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 13
Posted By Randy Stewart
How does TLR's shutter work?

"Steven Woody" wrote in message
hi, i want to check my Rolleiflex TLR's shutter condition. i am sure
the 1/60...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment May 3rd 07, 03:21 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 13
Posted By Randy Stewart
B&W problems

"TheDave©" wrote

For reasons that I can't pin down, I'm struggling with b&w film
exposure. I'm using mostly Ilford 400. The results seem to come out
both overexposed on the...
Forum: In The Darkroom May 3rd 07, 03:21 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 2
Posted By Randy Stewart
B&W problems

"TheDave©" wrote

For reasons that I can't pin down, I'm struggling with b&w film
exposure. I'm using mostly Ilford 400. The results seem to come out
both overexposed on the...
Forum: Medium Format Equipment For Sale February 25th 07, 06:48 PM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.medium-format
Replies: 1
Posted By Randy Stewart
FA:Govt Auction large qty medium format SLR

"ecn online" online1ATevansclarke.com.au wrote in message
Auction Online(AUSTRALIA): Large qty of Mamiya RB67 complete camera kits,
bodies, lenses,...
Forum: In The Darkroom February 25th 07, 06:27 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 15
Posted By Randy Stewart
Stabilizer in Tetinal C-41 1 ltr. Press Kit

"Gregory Blank" wrote in message
Forum: Photographing Nature February 2nd 07, 05:19 AM Posted to rec.photo.technique.nature
Replies: 1
Posted By Randy Stewart
See My Digital Photos

Save the time. I assume that the poster is getting paid something from his
ads if you visit his site, because there is no other reason apparent to do
so.

"I Love Malaysia" wrote...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment February 2nd 07, 05:13 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 36
Posted By Randy Stewart
"The Gimp" and its plugins?

What does your running Linux have to do with the medium format equipment
format of this group?
Take it somewhere someone cares.

"Lassi Hippeläinen" wrote in message...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment January 30th 07, 02:56 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 2
Posted By Randy Stewart
All types of cameras.

Not photo.equipment.medium format, but reprinted manufacturer's ads for
photo electric appliances of a non-medium format nature, or waste of time.

"shawn" wrote in...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment November 7th 06, 04:23 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 5
Posted By Randy Stewart
Levers stuck on Minolta Autocord TLR

"TheKeith" wrote in message ...
TheKeith wrote:
I picked up a used minolta autocord on ebay. It looks spotless, like it's
never been used, except...
Forum: In The Darkroom October 7th 06, 04:34 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 3
Posted By Randy Stewart
Sodium thiosulfate--anhy or penta?colourless crystalline

You have pentahydrate sodium thiosulfate, based on the physical description.

Try it in a fixer formula on that assumption. If fixing time is grossly
shorter than expected, then assume it is...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment September 24th 06, 08:23 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 4
Posted By Randy Stewart
Koni-Omega or Mamiya 7 for travelling / landscapes

"Chris Loffredo" wrote in message
Hi,

I already have a Koni-Omega (with the 90mm only).
I would consider buying the 58/60mm & 180mm...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment September 4th 06, 03:59 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 3
Posted By Randy Stewart
Classic camera repair needed...

Call the following company. They specialize in repair of selenium meters.

Selenium Meter Repair:
George Milton
Quality Light - Metric
(323) 467-2265
7060 Hollywood Blvd.
Suite 415
Los Angeles, CA...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment August 29th 06, 06:59 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 47
Posted By Randy Stewart
Still using medium format

Cabin made/makes [?] projecters in all formats. With a 75mm lens, this one
is not medium format. It might even be half-frame 35mm format.

Anyone truly in the market, Pro Photo Supply in Portland,...
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20