Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ted Gibson
Forum: Digital Photography January 8th 08, 02:56 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By Ted Gibson
Film scanners anyone?

Tony, I got your e-mail but my reply was returned as undeliverable.
Please let me know a good e-mail address to reply to - OR - check your
settings to make sure my e-mail's aren't being...
Forum: Digital Photography January 8th 08, 12:03 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By Ted Gibson
Film scanners anyone?

Thanks, Dennis. I think I might have a person interested in this
scanner, but if not I'll certainly consider eBay.

Ted

On Mon, 07 Jan 2008 08:45:37 GMT, "Dennis...
Forum: Digital Photography January 7th 08, 11:26 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By Ted Gibson
Film scanners anyone?

That's the same card that I used & it works just fine plus not as
expensive as the Adaptec 2940!
Ted

On Mon, 7 Jan 2008 11:54:10 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Jan 7, 7:21*am, Ockham's...
Forum: Digital Photography January 7th 08, 02:39 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By Ted Gibson
Film scanners anyone?

Tony,
I'm actually up in Ocala. If you want, e-mail me
) and I can tell you a bit more about this
scanner.
Ted

On Sun, 06 Jan 2008 20:49:03 -0500, tony...
Forum: Digital Photography January 6th 08, 11:38 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By Ted Gibson
Film scanners anyone?

Central Florida...

"Ted Gibson" wrote in message
Does anyone use dedicated film scanners anymore? I have a...
Forum: Digital Photography January 6th 08, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By Ted Gibson
Film scanners anyone?

Does anyone use dedicated film scanners anymore? I have a Minolta
Dimage Scan Elite that I no longer use and just wondered if there's
still any 'value' to it. It looks and works great and is ...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6