Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: none[_2_]
Forum: Digital Photography June 6th 09, 06:11 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By none[_2_]
Photos of event

Miguel wrote:
"Bob Larter" escribió en el mensaje
Miguel wrote:
Hello, recently I have just participated in an interesting...
Forum: Digital Photography June 6th 09, 06:09 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By none[_2_]
Problem with a Canon 50D

Gary Edstrom wrote:
On Mon, 1 Jun 2009 07:18:35 -0400, "dwight" wrote:

"Gary Edstrom" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography June 6th 09, 06:04 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By none[_2_]
Our news letter

View all new content he http://www.photochimper.com/forum

-- Threads posted most recently --

Title: "Nikon Super Coolscan 5000 ED Film Scanner"
Recently my XP OS machine acquired a virus and...
Forum: Digital Photography December 2nd 07, 09:31 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By none[_2_]
Mirror cleaning help

On 2007-11-28 15:30:30 -0500, "Marcin"
said:

leave it or send to professional service, don't clean it by your self.

best wishes
Forum: General Equipment For Sale December 2nd 07, 09:26 PM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By none[_2_]
FS: 2 Canon normal zooms and EOS IX camera; EF 28-105mm & EF24-85mm(silver) w / hoods; EXC!

Pepe wrote:
Both of these Canon EOS EF 24-85mm f3.5-4.5 (silver) & EF 28-105mm
f3.5-4.5 lenses are in excellent condition in every way. The 28-105mm
(boxed) is the later version with 7...
Forum: Digital Photography November 28th 07, 02:27 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By none[_2_]
Nikon D50 - Cleaning

David J Taylor wrote:
TonyU wrote:
OK this looks promising
thanks for the pointers

You may find that a simple blower (manual puffer) is enough.

David
Forum: Digital Photography November 28th 07, 02:25 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By none[_2_]
Seagull

acl wrote:
On Nov 26, 3:04 am, Cynicor wrote:
John Navas wrote:
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/5702/p1030792filteredcropge6.jpg
It's badly...
Forum: Digital Photography November 28th 07, 02:23 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 24
Posted By none[_2_]
Need advice

nana wilson wrote:
Hi All.

I already have an Olympus 2100 ultra zoom. I am in the market for a smaller
digital camera (purse size) Any suggestions? Under $200.

TIA
Nana NOT giving...
Forum: Digital Photography November 28th 07, 02:22 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By none[_2_]
8Gigs of Memory is NOT Enough for a 3 Week European Trip

bob wrote:
"Ron Hunter" wrote in message
On Nov 19, 6:38?pm, "(PeteCresswell)"...
Forum: Digital Photography November 28th 07, 02:12 AM Posted to misc.transport.rail.americas,dc.general,md.general,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 32
Posted By none[_2_]
Photos of Washington, D.C. train derailment

Charles Packer wrote:
The site's not far from where I live, so I went there Saturday
afternoon and snapped these pics:
http://cpacker.org/trainwreck

--
Charles Packer
Forum: Digital Photography September 18th 07, 11:57 PM Posted to rec.photo,rec.photo.advanced,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment

Im not fond of the sony canon is the way to go

www.photochimper.com

David W. Bouton wrote:
Sorry you don't like Sony. I use 5 Canon film cameras, but take a lot
of professional digitals with...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 18th 07, 11:53 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By none[_2_]
NY, NJ, and CT photographers

www.photochimper.com
has alot of new york photographers you can post there also and ask!

photograph-ny wrote:
Subject: NY, NJ, and CT photographers
Newsgroups:
Forum: Digital Photography September 18th 07, 11:53 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By none[_2_]
NY, NJ, and CT photographers

www.photochimper.com
has alot of new york photographers you can post there also and ask!

photograph-ny wrote:
Newsgroups:
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13