So, Why FF ? by [email protected]
Seems to me that FF is all about connectng back to the old 35 mm film format, and very little else, since smaller sensors with the same pixcel count in...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Today 02:07 PM
New Air Show Photo Restrictions by me[_5_]
2018 Oceana Air Show NAS Oceana, Va Beach, VA Cameras and camcorders (owners should not load film prior to entering the show area as they may be required to...