Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Forum: Photographing Nature November 1st 06, 07:01 AM Posted to rec.photo.technique.nature
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Photography, education, technique, culture, profession

???

marika ha scritto:

On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 21:05:30 -0400, wrote:

Hello, I'm David Cirese, photographer, teacher of Darkroom Theory and
Technique at the "Istituto...
Forum: Digital Photography October 7th 06, 07:15 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Photography, education, technique, culture, profession

What's the purpose of the site.

Hi Bill,
I have built the directory for these reasons: I'm a professional
photographer, I teach photography, and I have a website with my email
published, so, you...
Forum: Other Photographic Equipment September 30th 06, 03:16 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Photography, education, technique, culture, profession

Hello, I'm David Cirese, photographer, teacher of Darkroom Theory and
Technique at the "Istituto Superiore di Fotografia e Comunicazione
Integrata" (Rome, Italy), and director of NeT-ArT.it

I would...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment September 30th 06, 03:15 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Photography, education, technique, culture, profession

Hello, I'm David Cirese, photographer, teacher of Darkroom Theory and
Technique at the "Istituto Superiore di Fotografia e Comunicazione
Integrata" (Rome, Italy), and director of NeT-ArT.it

I would...
Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment September 30th 06, 03:14 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Photography, education, technique, culture, profession

Hello, I'm David Cirese, photographer, teacher of Darkroom Theory and
Technique at the "Istituto Superiore di Fotografia e Comunicazione
Integrata" (Rome, Italy), and director of NeT-ArT.it

I would...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 30th 06, 03:13 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Photography, education, technique, culture, profession

Hello, I'm David Cirese, photographer, teacher of Darkroom Theory and
Technique at the "Istituto Superiore di Fotografia e Comunicazione
Integrata" (Rome, Italy), and director of NeT-ArT.it

I would...
Forum: General Photography Techniques September 30th 06, 02:08 AM Posted to rec.photo.technique.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Photography, education, technique, culture, profession

Hello, I'm David Cirese, photographer, teacher of Darkroom Theory and
Technique at the "Istituto Superiore di Fotografia e Comunicazione
Integrata" (Rome, Italy), and director of NeT-ArT.it

I would...
Forum: Fine Art, Framing and Display September 30th 06, 02:07 AM Posted to rec.photo.technique.art
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Photography, education, technique, culture, profession

Hello, I'm David Cirese, photographer, teacher of Darkroom Theory and
Technique at the "Istituto Superiore di Fotografia e Comunicazione
Integrata" (Rome, Italy), and director of NeT-ArT.it

I would...
Forum: Photographing People September 30th 06, 02:06 AM Posted to rec.photo.technique.people
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Photography, education, technique, culture, profession

Hello, I'm David Cirese, photographer, teacher of Darkroom Theory and
Technique at the "Istituto Superiore di Fotografia e Comunicazione
Integrata" (Rome, Italy), and director of NeT-ArT.it

I would...
Forum: Photographing Nature September 30th 06, 02:05 AM Posted to rec.photo.technique.nature
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Photography, education, technique, culture, profession

Hello, I'm David Cirese, photographer, teacher of Darkroom Theory and
Technique at the "Istituto Superiore di Fotografia e Comunicazione
Integrata" (Rome, Italy), and director of NeT-ArT.it

I would...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 30th 06, 02:04 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Photography, education, technique, culture, profession

Hello, I'm David Cirese, photographer, teacher of Darkroom Theory and
Technique at the "Istituto Superiore di Fotografia e Comunicazione
Integrata" (Rome, Italy), and director of NeT-ArT.it

I would...
Forum: Digital Photography September 30th 06, 02:02 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Photography, education, technique, culture, profession

Hello, I'm David Cirese, photographer, teacher of Darkroom Theory and
Technique at the "Istituto Superiore di Fotografia e Comunicazione
Integrata" (Rome, Italy), and director of NeT-ArT.it

I would...
Forum: Film & Labs September 29th 06, 06:24 AM Posted to rec.photo.film+labs
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Photography, education, technique, culture, profession

Hello, I'm David Cirese, photographer, teacher of Darkroom Theory and
Technique at the "Istituto Superiore di Fotografia e Comunicazione
Integrata" (Rome, Italy), and director of NeT-ArT.it

I would...
Forum: In The Darkroom September 29th 06, 06:22 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom