Showing results 1 to 25 of 112
Search took 1.49 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ryadia
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment November 21st 07, 03:35 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm, aus.photo
Replies: 25
Posted By Ryadia
BEST WAY TO HANDLE D-MAC AND RITA !

On Nov 21, 11:19 am, Annika1980 wrote:
On Nov 20, 7:29 pm, Ryadia wrote:

And this is where you admitted to having tampered with an expired
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment November 21st 07, 01:29 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm, aus.photo
Replies: 25
Posted By Ryadia
BEST WAY TO HANDLE D-MAC AND RITA !

On Nov 21, 2:11 am, Annika1980 wrote:
On Nov 20, 2:23 am, Douglas wrote:

Your "cracked" version of Photoshop CS3 which you proudly...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment November 21st 07, 01:10 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm, aus.photo
Replies: 25
Posted By Ryadia
Annika1980 - Proof he's a criminal

On Nov 21, 2:11 am, Annika1980 wrote:
On Nov 20, 2:23 am, Douglas wrote:

Your "cracked" version of Photoshop CS3 which you proudly...
Forum: Digital Photo Equipment For Sale November 6th 07, 08:59 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.marketplace.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Ryadia
eBay: Nikon D2Xs 12.4MP

On Nov 6, 1:57 am,
(Ted) wrote:
http://snipr.com/NikonD2Xs

The thing I haven't yet figured out is why someone would want to pay
out good money...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 6th 07, 08:59 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.marketplace.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Ryadia
eBay: Nikon D2Xs 12.4MP

On Nov 6, 1:57 am,
(Ted) wrote:
http://snipr.com/NikonD2Xs

The thing I haven't yet figured out is why someone would want to pay
out good money...
Forum: Digital Photography November 6th 07, 08:59 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.marketplace.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Ryadia
eBay: Nikon D2Xs 12.4MP

On Nov 6, 1:57 am,
(Ted) wrote:
http://snipr.com/NikonD2Xs

The thing I haven't yet figured out is why someone would want to pay
out good money...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 1st 07, 10:00 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 30
Posted By Ryadia
Bret Douglas' SOCK PUPPETS at it again.

"MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest even number wrote in message
ryadia wrote:

Why are you on about me? I haven't posted to you or about...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 1st 07, 09:38 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 30
Posted By Ryadia
Bret Douglas' SOCK PUPPETS at it again.

"Annika1980" wrote in message
On Jun 30, 10:53 pm, "ryadia" wrote:

Despite what...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras July 1st 07, 09:12 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 9
Posted By Ryadia
Tamron 28-300mm F/3.5 - 6.3 XR DI VC LD Aspherical (IF) Macro Lens

"Jeff R." wrote in message

"ryadia" wrote in message
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras July 1st 07, 09:10 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 21
Posted By Ryadia
Did Canon buy the pro market?

"MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest even number wrote in message
RichA wrote:
No one would argue that Canon dominates the professional photo
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras July 1st 07, 03:58 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 9
Posted By Ryadia
Tamron 28-300mm F/3.5 - 6.3 XR DI VC LD Aspherical (IF) Macro Lens

"Blah" wrote in message ...
These are not the "VC" lens
"JoeT" wrote in message
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 1st 07, 03:53 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 30
Posted By Ryadia
Bret Douglas' SOCK PUPPETS at it again.

"MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest even number wrote in message
ryadia wrote:
Highly inventive use of Julian's name even gave him a chuckle....
Forum: Digital Photography July 1st 07, 03:22 AM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 29
Posted By Ryadia
Some images just don't translate well.. (aka - bad p-p technique?)

wrote in message
Off topic, for Douglas and his "legal team" only.

On Jun 30, 9:42 pm, "ryadia"...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment June 30th 07, 01:06 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 30
Posted By Ryadia
Bret Douglas' SOCK PUPPETS at it again.

Highly inventive use of Julian's name even gave him a chuckle. THAT really
is a task. Congrats on that one Bret. "Julianne A. Butt" God man, you must
have been up all night think that one up.

"For...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras June 30th 07, 12:21 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 30
Posted By Ryadia
A Leica story

"Pete D" wrote in message

"RichA" wrote in message
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras June 30th 07, 12:19 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 30
Posted By Ryadia
A Leica story

"gerrit" wrote in message

"RichA" wrote in message
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment June 30th 07, 12:17 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 0
Posted By Ryadia
Dynamic range, Velvia saturation, DSLR heaven

Gale force winds delay my departure. Fun with Photography = as much
pleasure. My newest toy is a joy!

http://www.ryadia.com/POD/June/27-06-07.htm

Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment June 22nd 07, 03:04 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Replies: 27
Posted By Ryadia
Picture AND News of the day all in one 19th June.

"Vintage Monk" wrote in message
Ryadia wrote:

Well there's good news for you Monk.
Today is the...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment June 20th 07, 06:28 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 8
Posted By Ryadia
Moving right along - Olympus E410, the first half-decent 4/3 - too late?

"Doug Jewell" wrote in message

And like it or not, Oly do make some very fine lenses, even if
overpriced and a little...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment June 20th 07, 03:19 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Replies: 27
Posted By Ryadia
Picture AND News of the day all in one 19th June.

"Vintage Monk" wrote in message
Willarojo wrote:
Vintage Monk vehemently accused in
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment June 19th 07, 09:57 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.Photo
Replies: 7
Posted By Ryadia
End of a good idea

My Photo For The day started on 22nd May.
It will end on 22 June. One month.

I thought it might attract some interest in Photography but all it's
done is provide more opportunity for the bullies to...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment June 19th 07, 09:21 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Replies: 7
Posted By Ryadia
Photo for the day, 18th June -Douglas

On Jun 19, 2:43 pm, Vintage Monk wrote:
wrote:
On Jun 18, 8:27 pm, wrote:
On Jun 18, 3:35 pm, "Ryadia"...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment June 19th 07, 09:17 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo

On Jun 19, 5:12 pm, "Pete D" wrote:
"Annika1980" wrote in message

On Jun 18, 9:59...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment June 19th 07, 08:21 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Replies: 27
Posted By Ryadia
Picture AND News of the day all in one 19th June.

"Pete D" wrote in message

Mongrel, ya made me spit coffee everywhere. ;-)

Uh Huh! Another busted...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment June 19th 07, 07:21 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Replies: 27
Posted By Ryadia
Picture AND News of the day all in one 19th June.

"Vintage Monk" wrote in message
Annika1980 wrote:
On Jun 18, 9:59 pm, Ryadia ...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 112