Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Digital Deviate
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 16th 08, 09:31 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Replies: 13
Posted By Digital Deviate
Bluey and Curly - Dad and Dave, All as Australian as our Seagulls.Here's one!

D-Mac wrote:
http://www.d-mac.info/POD/POD-Aug-1608.htm

Just to reinforce the fact my last post was no fluke. Birds in flight do
indeed pose a few 'issues' to capture on film or a sensor. I...
Forum: Digital Photography August 7th 08, 07:13 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By Digital Deviate
Suggestions for a *simple* point and shoot

Dave wrote:
Following my questions about where to buy a D3, I now have another issue
- at the other end of the camera spectrum.

I'd like to buy my wife, who is retired, a point and shoot...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 6th 08, 02:21 AM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 63
Posted By Digital Deviate
Wedding Photography: Tennessee Style!

Annika1980 wrote:
On Aug 5, 8:36 pm, Noons wrote:

Exactly. I don't killfile anyone either. But everyone has
a right to have a thread followed without a moron
Forum: Digital Photography August 5th 08, 03:09 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 102
Posted By Digital Deviate
Lying in wait.. for James Bond fans only?

Noons wrote:
Mr.T wrote,on my timestamp of 5/08/2008 7:27 PM:

I'll bow to your indisputable expertise there.

Thank you, but not interested in your ass:
I'm a lesbian.
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 5th 08, 01:00 AM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 4
Posted By Digital Deviate
Wedding Portugal II

Focus wrote:
Some people didn't like or understood the Midnight Blue fx in the last
series, so here a small different series:

http://atlantic-diesel.com/Wed/

A yes. The picture of...
Forum: Digital Photography August 5th 08, 01:00 AM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 5
Posted By Digital Deviate
Wedding Portugal II

Focus wrote:
Some people didn't like or understood the Midnight Blue fx in the last
series, so here a small different series:

http://atlantic-diesel.com/Wed/

A yes. The picture of...
Forum: Digital Photography August 5th 08, 12:47 AM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By Digital Deviate
NOONS IS AN IDIOT!

Noons wrote:
Digital Deviate wrote,on my timestamp of 4/08/2008 8:58 PM:
Noons wrote:
On Jul 28, 2:22 pm, Annika1980 wrote:
On Jul 27, 7:03 pm, Noons...
Forum: Digital Photography August 4th 08, 11:58 AM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By Digital Deviate
NOONS IS AN IDIOT!

Noons wrote: