Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: chasquipampa
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment January 29th 11, 01:31 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By chasquipampa
Thumbs up Thank you, Dick, for your thread. I find both the...

Thank you, Dick, for your thread. I find both the Flash unit for the T 90 and that for the T 50 to be perfectly matched to their cameras. I am about to expeiment with the two manual flash positions...
Forum: Digital Photography January 21st 11, 10:56 PM
Replies: 62
Posted By chasquipampa
Smile Yes, I too own a Canon T 90 film camera, and I...

Yes, I too own a Canon T 90 film camera, and I know how easy it is to take multiple images on the same frame. The only care to be taken is the exposure for each of the multiple images on the frame....
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment December 11th 10, 09:30 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By chasquipampa
To Yuki 3 : Can you tell me which accessories,...

To Yuki 3 :

Can you tell me which accessories, for the Canon T 90 film camera you have ?
I am interested in accessories. The camera takes superb pictures and I can buy roll film here in Bolivia.
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment November 24th 10, 08:30 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By chasquipampa
Yuki 3 I have recently bought a T 90 from...

Yuki 3

I have recently bought a T 90 from eBay. I have the Canon Speedlite 300 TL flash unit for it. I need to buy some more fixed focus FD/mount lenses
500mm, two doublers and a tripler. They...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment November 23rd 10, 05:33 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By chasquipampa
Thumbs up Hi !!!!!. I have a Canon T90 in pristine...

Hi !!!!!.
I have a Canon T90 in pristine condition. It functions perfectly. I also use a
Canon T 50 which is also pristine and in perfect working order. I use prime and telphoto lenses with both...
Forum: Photographing Nature November 23rd 10, 12:30 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By chasquipampa
When I attempt to reply to messages on...

When I attempt to reply to messages on photobanter, the site tells me to write at least ten characters and I cannot send my messages. I have written about twenty words. How can I send a reply...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment November 22nd 10, 11:51 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By chasquipampa
Exclamation Canon T 90 users

Can Canon T 90 users exchange information with me ?
Forum: Photographing Nature November 4th 10, 05:59 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By chasquipampa
Thumbs up Canon T 90 users ?

Are there any Canon T 90 users out there ? If so, please contact me. I would like to exchange T 90 experiences and camera handling with you.
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 3rd 10, 10:34 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By chasquipampa
Thumbs down Optex telephoto video adapter 49 mm - 46 mm

I have an Optex Telephoto Video Lens, 49 mm - 46 mm, made in Japan. I do not know what it does, and how it functions. Can it be used on a 35 mm SRL Canon t50 camera ?
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9