Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.14 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: VX
Forum: Digital Photography December 8th 06, 05:31 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 25
Posted By VX
Furture Shock! Pentax K100D

On Fri, 8 Dec 2006 15:07:39 +0000, Tony Belding wrote
(in message 2006120809073916807-zobeid@techiecom):

(I also asked on this forum
about manual focusing, but the reply suggested I wouldn't...
Forum: Digital Photography December 7th 06, 05:29 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 43
Posted By VX
Will the Nikon D80 or D200 do this?

On Thu, 7 Dec 2006 7:27:13 +0000, LuvLatins wrote
(in message ):

Wow thanks so much, are they hard to find.

In fact on this Ebay entry this photograph...
Forum: Digital Photography December 7th 06, 05:19 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 43
Posted By VX
Will the Nikon D80 or D200 do this?

The Weston Master 5 is the
one I'd suggest.

Wow thanks so much, are they hard to find.

They can be. If you know anywhere that sells used or "classic" equipment,
that would be the place...
Forum: Digital Photography December 7th 06, 02:16 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 119
Posted By VX
Lens stabilization vs Camera stabilization

On Fri, 1 Dec 2006 0:30:25 +0000, J. Clarke wrote
(in message ):

So it doesn't work with _any_ lens, just those that are designed for that
system? I couldn't put...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 7th 06, 12:40 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 68
Posted By VX
Canon's "Rebel". What a stupid name.

On Wed, 6 Dec 2006 13:59:25 +0000, John wrote
(in message ):

Is it just me that is irritated by what seems like childish product names?

No. Its not...
Forum: Digital Photography December 7th 06, 12:40 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 114
Posted By VX
Canon's "Rebel". What a stupid name.

On Wed, 6 Dec 2006 13:59:25 +0000, John wrote
(in message ):

Is it just me that is irritated by what seems like childish product names?

No. Its not...
Forum: Digital Photography December 7th 06, 12:39 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By VX
AI/AIS lenses on D200 etc

On Thu, 7 Dec 2006 0:35:49 +0000, VX wrote
(in message ):

But can anyone tell me- is there any advantage to AIS lenses over AI lenses
on the...
Forum: Digital Photography December 7th 06, 12:35 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By VX
AI/AIS lenses on D200 etc

On Wed, 6 Dec 2006 23:43:03 +0000, Jim wrote
(in message ):

The AF lenses that have a mechanical diaphragm are also AIS lenses. The AF
cameras...
Forum: Digital Photography December 7th 06, 12:17 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 43
Posted By VX
Will the Nikon D80 or D200 do this?

On Fri, 1 Dec 2006 16:14:25 +0000, LuvLatins wrote
(in message ):

I am curious. A D200 seems like a rather large purchase for somebody that
doesn't...
Forum: Digital Photography December 6th 06, 11:17 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By VX
AI/AIS lenses on D200 etc

Can anyone tell me- is there any difference in usability between AI and AIS
Nikkors when using them on the D200 body?

Any reason at all why it would be preferable to use AIS lenses rather than...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10