Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bill Gillespie
Forum: Digital Photography January 19th 07, 07:34 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Bill Gillespie
Nikon D70 Picture Count

Try this, works very well:
http://www.gogebic-pc.com/shutter/

--
Bill Gillespie
Western Canada

Jimbobean wrote:
Is there a way to retrieve the number of pictures I have taken with my Nikon
Forum: Digital Photography January 14th 07, 11:30 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Bill Gillespie
Good online lens/accessory source?

I suggest B&H Photo:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=Shipping.jsp&A=getpage&Q=RootPage.jsp

jmc wrote:
I'm currently researching what second lens I should get for my new Rebel
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 13th 07, 03:19 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 12
Posted By Bill Gillespie
Number of Actuations

Thank You, works great and easy to use. Bill

On 2007-01-12 19:38:13 -0600, Bill Gillespie said:

Hello All, how can one tell how many actuations have...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 13th 07, 01:38 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 12
Posted By Bill Gillespie
Number of Actuations

Hello All, how can one tell how many actuations have been completed (how
many pictures taken) on a Nikon D70s and a Nikon D200. The numbering
system in the cameras has been reset.

Many thanks,...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 9th 07, 05:16 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 1
Posted By Bill Gillespie
Budget Telephoto Lens Recommendation

Hello Allan, I recently found this URL which you may find helpful.

http://home.zonnet.nl/famwakker/nikonlinkslensesreview3rdpartylenses01.htm

Bill

wrote:
I was wondering if...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 3rd 07, 04:46 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 1
Posted By Bill Gillespie
A basket of D70's.

Hi I am looking for a used D70 as a second body, is this outlet store
online? They have been selling quite a few cameras on Ebay.

RichA wrote:
I saw a basket of about a dozen of them, used,...
Forum: Digital Photo Equipment For Sale December 30th 06, 07:42 AM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.digital,van.forsale,calgary.forsale,tor.forsale
Replies: 0
Posted By Bill Gillespie
WTB: Nikon D70s Body Only

WTB: Nikon D70s Body Only, I am looking for a second camera as a backup
for my D200. Email me with details.

Thanks, Bill
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 28th 06, 09:33 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Bill Gillespie
Recommendations Sought - 2nd Nikon Body

Hello All, some time ago I posted some questions concerning my
purchasing a Nikon DSLR. In the end I selected the D200 with the
18-70mm Kit lens and I am very pleased with this purchase. I want...
Forum: Digital Photography December 28th 06, 09:33 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Bill Gillespie
Recommendations Sought - 2nd Nikon Body

Hello All, some time ago I posted some questions concerning my
purchasing a Nikon DSLR. In the end I selected the D200 with the
18-70mm Kit lens and I am very pleased with this purchase. I want...
Forum: Digital Photography November 26th 06, 06:31 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Bill Gillespie
Another Novice Question

I want to thank Simon for posting this question. I am in the process of
migrating from my film cameras to a new Nikon D200 digital camera.
Nikon's raw files are "NEF". According to the online...
Forum: Digital Photo Equipment For Sale November 24th 06, 03:13 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment,rec.photo.marketplace.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Bill Gillespie
Looking for Help for Lens Modification in Canada

I recently purchased a Nikon D200 digital camera. I have a few lenses
(non-AI) I need to modify to be able to use them with my new Nikon. The
information on the lenses is as follows:

1) Nikkor-P.C...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 13th 06, 08:05 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 38
Posted By Bill Gillespie
Nikon D80 - Buy Body Only or Body with Kit Lens?

DoN. Nichols wrote:

Hello Don and thank you for the information and links you provided.

I have taken a closer look at my 105mm f.25-f32 lens and at my Vivitar
zoom lens and they *appear* to have...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 13th 06, 03:14 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 38
Posted By Bill Gillespie
Nikon D80 - Buy Body Only or Body with Kit Lens?

Bill wrote:

The D80 has a smaller sensor, so the images will appear cropped using
regular 35mm lenses. All your lenses should work as though they're a bit
longer, so you may need a new...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 13th 06, 03:04 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 38
Posted By Bill Gillespie
Nikon D80 - Buy Body Only or Body with Kit Lens?

Paul Furman wrote:

Your old lenses should work, the only thing missing is probably a wider
angle walkaround lens. It seems the 18-135 is designed as an
'everything' lens (28-200...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 12th 06, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 38
Posted By Bill Gillespie
Nikon D80 - Buy Body Only or Body with Kit Lens?

Hello All, I have read many of the articles posted in this forum
regarding the new Nikon D80, thank you for all the information, as well
as the many links to reviews, provided.

I have been a photo...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15