Showing results 1 to 25 of 35
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: piterengel
Forum: In The Darkroom April 5th 08, 09:08 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 7
Posted By piterengel
Acufine Acu-1 substitute

Hello, because it is quite difficult to find Acu-1 developer, is there
a subsitute with analogue characteristics? Microdol for example? I
would like to use it with MACO IR film, to obtain less grain...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment April 1st 08, 03:48 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 5
Posted By piterengel
Exposure with macro lens

On 1 Apr, 13:17, van dark wrote:
I own a SQ-Ai. And I use a Gossen Lunasix. All is okay. Van

piterengel napsal(a):

Hi, I'm waiting for the arriving of a Zenzanon...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment April 1st 08, 05:38 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 5
Posted By piterengel
Exposure with macro lens

Hi, I'm waiting for the arriving of a Zenzanon macro lens, I've
ordered it and soon it will be here. I have a question. Because I've
not an AE prism finder, how can I calculate the right exposure...
Forum: In The Darkroom March 23rd 08, 07:39 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 3
Posted By piterengel
Still on Rollei ATP film

On Mar 23, 7:51 pm, "Richard Knoppow" wrote:
"piterengel" wrote in message

Forum: In The Darkroom March 23rd 08, 05:30 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 3
Posted By piterengel
Still on Rollei ATP film

On Mar 23, 6:11 pm, piterengel wrote:
I start a new post about this film.

I've tried my first roll, exposed at 25 ISO, taking pictures of
mountain landscape, with few...
Forum: In The Darkroom March 23rd 08, 05:11 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 3
Posted By piterengel
Still on Rollei ATP film

I start a new post about this film.

I've tried my first roll, exposed at 25 ISO, taking pictures of
mountain landscape, with few snow and clouds on sky.

I've tried Delagi #8 developer, 15 mins at...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment March 19th 08, 11:56 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 3
Posted By piterengel
Bronica macro needed

On 19 Mar, 00:56, krishnananda wrote:
In article
,

piterengel wrote:
On Mar 17,...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment March 18th 08, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 3
Posted By piterengel
Bronica macro needed

On Mar 17, 5:32 pm, van dark wrote:
go at:http://global.ebay.com/gbh/viItem?ItemId=280086475857
orhttp://global.ebay.com/gbh/viItem?ItemId=290214287685
van

piterengel...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment March 17th 08, 03:28 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 3
Posted By piterengel
Bronica macro needed

Hi, I'm looking for Bronica PS 110 f/4.5 macro 1:1 lens, in excellent
conditions, expecially lenses. NOT 110 f/4 one, but 110 f/4.5. Please
let me know if somebody sells it. Thanks
Forum: In The Darkroom March 11th 08, 09:14 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 12
Posted By piterengel
Rollei ATP film..... Technidol

On Mar 11, 1:48 pm, John wrote:
On Sun, 9 Mar 2008 22:42:40 -0700 (PDT), piterengel

wrote:
I don't remeber who told, but it seems POTA is...
Forum: In The Darkroom March 10th 08, 05:42 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 12
Posted By piterengel
Rollei ATP film..... Technidol

On Mar 10, 5:12 am, Rob Morley wrote:
In article , Bogdan Karasek
says...

Hi,

A question about a...
Forum: In The Darkroom March 9th 08, 08:57 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 12
Posted By piterengel
Rollei ATP film

On Mar 9, 5:46 pm, "Nicholas O. Lindan" wrote:
"piterengel" wrote
"David Nebenzahl" wrote

why would you want to ruin the potential results of
Forum: In The Darkroom March 9th 08, 02:43 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 12
Posted By piterengel
Rollei ATP film

On Mar 9, 9:41 am, David Nebenzahl wrote:
On 3/9/2008 12:26 AM piterengel spake thus:

Hi all, I've seen that it is available the Rollei ATP film, whose
"subtitle"...
Forum: In The Darkroom March 9th 08, 08:26 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 12
Posted By piterengel
Rollei ATP film

Hi all, I've seen that it is available the Rollei ATP film, whose
"subtitle" is "Technical Pan". It's a long time I'm looking for a
valid substitute of magic Kodal TP film, a film that could be...
Forum: In The Darkroom February 2nd 08, 09:42 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 7
Posted By piterengel
Darkroom safe light

Hi, I've had a discussion with a friend of mine about darkroom safe
light.
Even if on Ilford Multigrade paper box a light brown safelight is
indicated, in my opinion a red safelight works well too....
Forum: In The Darkroom January 12th 08, 07:50 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 1
Posted By piterengel
Two Kodak products

Hi, a friend of mine who is no more printing in darkroom gave me some
cans of kodak D-11 developer and Kodak Unifix fixer. Here are the
questions:

- does D-11 really give a very high contrast with...
Forum: In The Darkroom October 28th 07, 06:32 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 26
Posted By piterengel
Lith film emulation

On Oct 28, 7:13 pm, Jean-David Beyer
On 2007-10-28, piterengel wrote:

On Oct 28, 4:01 pm, piterengel...
Forum: In The Darkroom October 28th 07, 06:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 26
Posted By piterengel
Lith film emulation

On Oct 28, 4:01 pm, piterengel wrote:
On Oct 28, 12:53 pm, Jean-David Beyer

On 2007-10-28, piterengel...
Forum: In The Darkroom October 28th 07, 03:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 26
Posted By piterengel
Lith film emulation

On 2007-10-28, piterengel wrote:

On Oct 28, 3:48 am, "Ken Hart" wrote:
Forum: In The Darkroom October 28th 07, 06:57 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 26
Posted By piterengel
Lith film emulation

On Oct 28, 3:48 am, "Ken Hart" wrote:
"piterengel" wrote in message

snip These are my...
Forum: In The Darkroom October 27th 07, 09:09 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 26
Posted By piterengel
Lith film emulation

On Oct 27, 10:05 am, piterengel wrote:
On Oct 25, 6:36 pm, "Richard Knoppow" wrote:

"piterengel" wrote in...
Forum: In The Darkroom October 27th 07, 09:05 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 26
Posted By piterengel
Lith film emulation

On Oct 25, 6:36 pm, "Richard Knoppow" wrote:
"piterengel" wrote in message

Forum: In The Darkroom October 25th 07, 03:55 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 26
Posted By piterengel
Lith film emulation

On 25 Ott, 16:41, Jean-David Beyer
On 2007-10-25, piterengel wrote:

On 25 Ott, 13:06, piterengel ...
Forum: In The Darkroom October 25th 07, 12:39 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 26
Posted By piterengel
Lith film emulation

On 25 Ott, 13:06, piterengel wrote:
On 25 Ott, 01:50, wrote:

"Richard Knoppow" wrote:

... but lith film remains because it is used
Forum: In The Darkroom October 25th 07, 12:06 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 26
Posted By piterengel
Lith film emulation

On 25 Ott, 01:50, wrote:
"Richard Knoppow" wrote:

... but lith film remains because it is used
in a number of alternative photographic processes
and for special...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 35