Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.49 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Arlen _ Holder
Forum: Digital Photography October 1st 19, 06:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android
Replies: 114
Posted By Arlen _ Holder
Camera quality of output summary scores for the top 50 as rated by individually detailed DXO Mark Mobile Reviews

On Tue, 1 Oct 2019 15:08:39 -0000 (UTC), Incubus wrote:

Furthermore, even were their results consistent and infallible, all they show
is how good a lens is at passing a series of specific tests...
Forum: Digital Photography October 1st 19, 03:42 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android
Replies: 114
Posted By Arlen _ Holder
Camera quality of output summary scores for the top 50 as rated by individually detailed DXO Mark Mobile Reviews

On Tue, 1 Oct 2019 06:45:59 -0700, sms wrote:

LOL. We've seen this leapfrogging in cameras for many years since new
models are not all announced at the same time. DXOMARK has not yet
posted...
Forum: Digital Photography October 1st 19, 06:37 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.freeware
Replies: 4
Posted By Arlen _ Holder
Are there any other good freeware EXIF metadata editors on Windows?

On Tue, 1 Oct 2019 00:00:29 +0100, wasbit wrote:

Thanks. I've updated my list to include yours. I'll post it separately so as
not to confuse.

Hi wasbit,
People who share, like you do, and...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3