3 3 Digital Photography
OT: Happy Eight Day by android
Everyone knows that the number four means death in Asian cultures, but did you know eight means fullfillment and bliss? Well, it does! And there are TWO...
by Davoud Go to last post
11 22 Digital Photography
The Race for The FF MILC is ON! by android
We've heard 'bout the Nikon Z FF mount 16mm flange! Could be a winner... But now Canon seem to be entering the game with a FF EOS M!!! 18mm flange but the...
Nanny-state loving park a---holes ban tripods by Alan Browne[_2_]
On 2018-01-18 01:24, RichA wrote: I can see this in a crowded place like a museum, but a frigging park??! The U.S. has become such a litigious Hell-hole...
Yesterday 04:45 PM
by android Go to last post
9 28 Digital Photography
Photoshopping large groups..... by Peter Jason
....of about 30 people, in sunshine with kids and dog, what is the best sequence of treatment? 1/ Crop to 6 x 4 ratio (A4 approx) 2/ Adjust levels, 3/ Dodge &...
Yesterday 11:14 AM
by David Taylor Go to last post
2 12 Digital Photography
Your computer will be slllowwwwing dooowwwnnnnnn.... by David Taylor
On 18/01/2018 16:45, RichA wrote: Not to mention every other system and service available. http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-42733032 All systems here...
Yesterday 11:10 AM
by David Taylor Go to last post