Showing results 1 to 25 of 125
Search took 3.89 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Annika1980
Forum: Digital Photography September 4th 13, 02:27 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 31
Posted By Annika1980
[SI] Mandate question

Did someone say HDR?

http://bretdouglas.smugmug.com/Meet-the-Mocs-2013/i-XqRhcSQ/3/XL/zachfinleypano2-XL.jpg
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment June 4th 13, 06:12 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 38
Posted By Annika1980
Another sign of the apocalypse

Does "Paris Match" still exist and can anyone still shoot their
covers?
Forum: Digital Photography April 8th 13, 06:56 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Annika1980
N, T, and X are due in 20 days. Get shooting.

On Apr 3, 7:35*pm, Bowser wrote:

Perhaps Helen will share some of her awesome X-rated shots?
Nah, on second thought, Noons couldn't handle it.

Well, you're the only one I...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment April 8th 13, 06:56 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0

On Apr 3, 7:35*pm, Bowser wrote:

Perhaps Helen will share some of her awesome X-rated shots?
Nah, on second thought, Noons couldn't handle it.

Well, you're the only one I...
Forum: Digital Photography April 3rd 13, 05:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Annika1980
N, T, and X are due in 20 days. Get shooting.

On Apr 1, 5:28*pm, Bowser wrote:
Due April 21st, photos of anything beginning with or including (in a
big way) the letters N, T, or X are due in 20 days for the first of
three...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment April 1st 13, 06:57 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 8
Posted By Annika1980
NIKON RULES !!!

On Apr 1, 12:46*pm, Savageduck wrote:

Didn't we do this last year on the same date?
Bret, you need fresh material.

Savageduck
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment April 1st 13, 04:57 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 14
Posted By Annika1980
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC RULES!

On Mar 25, 5:40*pm, Alan Browne
wrote:

Of course it's no Paris Match! * *;-)

Baby steps.

The photo they chose is actually one of my old osprey pics seen...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment April 1st 13, 04:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 8
Posted By Annika1980
NIKON RULES !!!

Well, I finally did it! I sold off all my Canon gear and got a Nikon
D800 and a Nikon 14-24 f/2.8 AF-S NIKKOR G ED lens and a Nikon AF-S
Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Lens. Wow, 36 megapixels...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment March 22nd 13, 05:22 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 14
Posted By Annika1980
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC RULES!

Is anybody else getting published in a National Geographic book coming
out next month?

Anybody?

Oh, just me, huh?

WHO RULES ???

-Annika ---- Totally Digital !!!
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 20th 12, 06:19 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 43
Posted By Annika1980
OUT OF FOCUS ALBINOS LOVE THE FABULOUS 5D2!

On Sep 19, 1:50*am, Noons wrote:

That's why you need to post actual size
crops so we can see the actual sharpness.

And when was it that you ever did that,...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 18th 12, 04:56 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 43
Posted By Annika1980
ALBINOS LOVE THE FABULOUS 5D2!

On Sep 17, 10:11*pm, Noons wrote:
rwalker wrote,on my timestamp of 18/09/2012 4:04 AM:

Damn! *Those are impressive!

Indeed they are. *The original post one...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 18th 12, 04:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 43
Posted By Annika1980
ALBINOS LOVE THE FABULOUS 5D2!

On Sep 17, 10:10*pm, Noons wrote:

I don't comment on sharpness of 800X500 images, stupid ass.
Do something like this, handheld, no "crops" whatsoever, with...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 17th 12, 05:03 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 43
Posted By Annika1980
ALBINOS LOVE THE FABULOUS 5D2!

On Sep 17, 8:04*am, Noons wrote:
Annika1980 wrote,on my timestamp of 17/09/2012 1:40 PM:

Aw c'mon! *Just get along with the stupid, mindless fawning like everyone...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 17th 12, 04:40 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 43
Posted By Annika1980
ALBINOS LOVE THE FABULOUS 5D2!

On Sep 14, 7:18*am, Noons wrote:

Aw c'mon! *Just get along with the stupid, mindless fawning like everyone else!
Who cares if the image is not in focus where it is...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 11th 12, 03:55 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 43
Posted By Annika1980
ALBINOS LOVE THE FABULOUS 5D2!

This is actually a leucistic Ruby-Throated Hummingbird, and not a true
albino.
Both are rare, but albinos have pink feet, bills, and eyes.

I was lucky enough to hear about one in my town this week....
Forum: Digital Photography August 22nd 08, 07:38 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Annika1980
BAD NEWS FOR THE 40D!

On Aug 22, 1:43 pm, "jimkramer" wrote:

Perhaps I'll have to take The Mighty Jewel out this weekend to give

her and the 40D a good workout.
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 22nd 08, 07:38 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Annika1980
BAD NEWS FOR THE 40D!

On Aug 22, 1:43 pm, "jimkramer" wrote:

Perhaps I'll have to take The Mighty Jewel out this weekend to give

her and the 40D a good workout.
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment April 12th 08, 01:44 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Replies: 21
Posted By Annika1980
GATORS LOVE THE 40D ! AND WAS CROSS POSTED ON PROPOSE!!!!

On Apr 12, 4:24*am, Noons wrote:

It's very simple, dickhead:
stop cross-posting to aus.photo
and I will stop.
Keep cross-posting and I won't stop.

Got it?
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment April 12th 08, 02:23 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 145
Posted By Annika1980
The Final (again) Fate of the Shoot-In

So Lisa, you wanna run it again?

All in favor?
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment April 12th 08, 02:23 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 145
Posted By Annika1980
The Final (again) Fate of the Shoot-In

On Apr 11, 6:57*pm, Alienjones wrote:

And when he finally got control of shootin from the biggest bigot all???
He couldn't handle it! ROTFL. What a...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment April 12th 08, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 145
Posted By Annika1980
The Final (again) Fate of the Shoot-In

On Apr 11, 6:57*pm, Alienjones wrote:

Helen is Bret, despite his continued assertion he is not, he actually
is. Many, many times he's slipped up and this is just...
Forum: Digital Photography April 12th 08, 02:02 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Annika1980
INFRARED STEREOGRAMS LOVE THE TOTALLY DIGITAL D60!

Inspired by Troy's latest stereogram I made this quick and dirty
infrared stereogram today. I used my Super Scientific Method of
calibration when taking the pic.
IOW, I put the viewfinder up to my...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment April 12th 08, 02:02 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Annika1980
INFRARED STEREOGRAMS LOVE THE TOTALLY DIGITAL D60!

Inspired by Troy's latest stereogram I made this quick and dirty
infrared stereogram today. I used my Super Scientific Method of
calibration when taking the pic.
IOW, I put the viewfinder up to my...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment April 11th 08, 03:47 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Replies: 9
Posted By Annika1980
BIG RED LOVES THE 40D!

Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment April 11th 08, 03:29 AM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 22
Posted By Annika1980
Leeds Castle

On Apr 8, 10:05*am, Troy Piggins wrote:
Never really tried one of these. *Was at Leeds Castle and thought
this shot would really suit a cross-eye stereogram so had a go...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 125