Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: gregz
Forum: Digital Photography July 16th 14, 04:52 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 32
Posted By gregz
iPads cause rashes

PeterN wrote:
The title says it:

http://www.webmd.com/allergies/news/20140714/ipads-can-trigger-nickel-allergies-in-kids

If I hold my iPad for a long...
Forum: Digital Photography April 14th 14, 06:45 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By gregz
Anti-static dusters?

RichA wrote:
On Sunday, April 13, 2014 9:05:11 AM UTC-4, J. Clarke wrote:
In article , says...

I have...
Forum: Digital Photography November 21st 13, 06:14 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 25
Posted By gregz
Interesting!

wrote:
On Fri, 15 Nov 2013 22:15:03 -0500 Mort wrote:-

George Kerby wrote:
Colorization of old famous photographs...

Forum: Digital Photography June 23rd 13, 04:38 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By gregz
Super moontonight

peternew wrote:
Not much time left. Once a yer we have a large full moon, where because
of its close proximity to earth, the Moonapears about 15% larger than other...
Forum: Digital Photography April 20th 13, 03:53 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 26
Posted By gregz
Steady hold for a P&S

Alan Meyer wrote:
I've got one of those very small P&S "travel zoom" cameras (Panasonic
ZS-9) with up to 16:1 optical zoom. The big challenge in getting sharp
photos with...
Forum: Digital Photography April 12th 13, 02:45 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 68
Posted By gregz
Best way to get large files from a friend?

gregz wrote:
Alfred Molon wrote:
In article , Jennifer Murphy
says...
I use DropBox to send large...
Forum: Digital Photography April 12th 13, 02:02 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 68
Posted By gregz
Best way to get large files from a friend?

Alfred Molon wrote:
In article , Jennifer Murphy
says...
I use DropBox to send large files to other people. I just create...
Forum: Digital Photography April 2nd 13, 02:48 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By gregz
Radio freqency stutter triggering.

Peter Jason wrote:
On Tue, 2 Apr 2013 00:24:41 +0000 (UTC), gregz
wrote:

Peter Jason wrote:
To set off three cameras at once for HDR...
Forum: Digital Photography April 2nd 13, 01:24 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By gregz
Radio freqency stutter triggering.

Peter Jason wrote:
To set off three cameras at once for HDR action
shots?

Make up your mind.

Greg
Forum: Digital Photography February 21st 13, 03:40 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By gregz
Night vision equipment

gregz wrote:
"David Hare-Scott" wrote:
Alfred Molon wrote:
Just curious: I would imagine that these units contain monochrome
sensors with large...
Forum: Digital Photography February 21st 13, 03:34 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By gregz
Night vision equipment

"David Hare-Scott" wrote:
Alfred Molon wrote:
Just curious: I would imagine that these units contain monochrome
sensors with large pixels and due to the high-ISO race of...
Forum: Digital Photography January 18th 13, 04:14 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 121
Posted By gregz
Does any camera come with a laser pointer?

Mort wrote:
Peter Jason wrote:
Like laser pinpointing on rifles and pistols.

I need it for shooting from the hip at weddings
and the like when the exposure is set...
Forum: Digital Photography October 21st 12, 01:52 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 69
Posted By gregz
Battery question

philo " wrote:
On 10/20/2012 04:41 PM, jdanield wrote:
Le 20/10/2012 22:34, nospam a écrit :

walk into any store and see how many nicad aa batteries there are.
Forum: Digital Photography October 16th 12, 04:06 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 69
Posted By gregz
Battery question

philo wrote:
On 10/15/2012 6:49 PM, nospam wrote:
In article , philo
wrote:

I once had a camera that took 4...
Forum: Digital Photography October 16th 12, 04:05 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 69
Posted By gregz
Battery question

nospam wrote:
In article , philo
wrote:

I once had a camera that took 4 AA batteries.
In the long run it...
Forum: Digital Photography September 23rd 12, 01:19 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 24
Posted By gregz
fluorescent lights

Paul Ciszek wrote:
In article ,
RichD wrote:
I have to do some camera work...
Forum: Digital Photography September 17th 12, 01:32 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 17
Posted By gregz
Some old jpegs decay and fade.

Peter Jason wrote:
On Thu, 13 Sep 2012 17:18:16 -0400, Alan Browne
wrote:

On 2012.09.11 21:55 , Peter Jason wrote:
I have some...
Forum: Digital Photography August 13th 12, 12:54 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 27
Posted By gregz
Looking for a cheap camera!

"Alan Holmes" wrote:
So I have been in some of the supermarkets, and found something which suits,
but when I asked about more information I was told I have to buy a...
Forum: Digital Photography February 6th 12, 04:13 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By gregz
Yosemite in timelapse HD

Ray Fischer wrote:
Mark F wrote:
On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 19:02:10 -0800, Savageduck
wrote:

This should provide...
Forum: Digital Photography November 22nd 11, 06:02 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By gregz
Efficiency of cheap macro lenses at near infrared?

"mianileng" wrote:
This does not directly involve photography but I thought the
people here would be knowledgeable enough about the subject to
help.

I'm...
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20