Showing results 1 to 25 of 45
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Richard Karash
Forum: General Equipment For Sale November 5th 09, 06:03 PM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By Richard Karash
Mamiya Universal Press, 75mm &100mm lenses, Horseman Backs

Yes, a real listing here on rec.photo.marketplace, just like the old
days.

A complete, high quality, 6x9 outfit, in good to great condition and
fully working. See photos:

Forum: Digital Photography August 9th 08, 03:52 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Richard Karash
Nikon Scan vs Vuescan, Nikon Scan smears detail, why (0/1)

I have a Coolscan IV with Nikon Scan and I have been trying out
Vuescan recently. For default settings,...
Forum: Digital Photography July 31st 08, 08:31 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Posted By Richard Karash
Homemade diffuser (on camera)

In article , Stefan Patric
wrote:

On Sat, 12 Jul 2008 08:41:10 -0700, Ben wrote:

Got an indoor cocktail party/silent auction shoot...
Forum: Digital Photography July 31st 08, 05:02 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By Richard Karash
Scanning Color Negative Film -- Nikon Coolscan, Mac

In article , David J.
Littleboy wrote:

"Richard Karash" wrote:

- Then, open same file in Camera Raw...
Forum: Digital Photography July 31st 08, 04:53 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By Richard Karash
Scanning Color Negative Film -- Nikon Coolscan, Mac

In article , Richard Karash
wrote:

Scanning color negative film, mostly Vericolor VPS from 80's with Nikon
Super Coolscan V. Software...
Forum: Digital Photography July 31st 08, 02:56 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By Richard Karash
Scanning Color Negative Film -- Nikon Coolscan, Mac

In article , saycheez
wrote:

As to the rest of your workflow: you are a victim, as we all are, of the
insane way Adobe has...
Forum: Digital Photography July 30th 08, 08:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By Richard Karash
Scanning Color Negative Film -- Nikon Coolscan, Mac

Richard Karash wrote:
Yes, I'm going back to some older images.

Scanning color negative film, mostly...
Forum: Digital Photography July 30th 08, 07:18 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By Richard Karash
Scanning Color Negative Film -- Nikon Coolscan, Mac

In article iH1kk.410$aA5.331@trnddc05, Jufí wrote:

"Richard Karash" wrote in message
Nikon Scan seems...
Forum: Digital Photography July 30th 08, 06:10 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By Richard Karash
Scanning Color Negative Film -- Nikon Coolscan, Mac

Yes, I'm going back to some older images.

Scanning color negative film, mostly Vericolor VPS from 80's with Nikon
Super Coolscan V. Software is Nikon Scan 4 and VueScan (current ver).

Nikon Scan...
Forum: Digital Photography July 30th 08, 05:49 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Richard Karash
Using PhotoCDs -- Mac Photoshop

For several years, my route for digital photography was to shoot film,
have Boston Photo Imaging create a PhotoCD, and make this my primary
archive. Phil Greenspun's writing put me on this course,...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 5th 08, 02:50 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 97
Posted By Richard Karash
So how do we know if the colour you see is correct?

In article , Wolfgang
Weisselberg wrote:

Chris Malcolm wrote:
Most white paper contains
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras February 27th 08, 04:23 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 58
Posted By Richard Karash
Custom white balance when using external flash

In article
,
Dave wrote:

I own a Canon 30D, and I've found it to be weak with white balance. I
started...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras February 25th 08, 03:48 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 19
Posted By Richard Karash
Flash problem D300

In article , Sosumi
wrote:

Most picture I make are without flash, but now we have a six day crazy
carnaval here in my city of Torres...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras February 25th 08, 03:39 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 25
Posted By Richard Karash
Digital Camera Sensor Performane Summary updated Feb 3

In article , change username to rnclark
wrote:

If you haven't visited this month, see:

Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment December 11th 07, 06:11 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 32
Posted By Richard Karash
TOTALLY TRIPPIN WITH THE D60!

In article
,
Annika1980 wrote:

We delve even deeper into the Artsy-Fartsy category with this infrared
Forum: Digital Photography December 11th 07, 06:11 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 28

Annika1980 wrote:

We delve even deeper into the Artsy-Fartsy category with this infrared
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 11th 07, 05:03 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 16
Posted By Richard Karash
Nikon PB-4 Bellows (exploring tilt/shift options)

In article , Floyd L. Davidson
wrote:

"Nicholas O. Lindan" wrote:
"Paul Furman" wrote

With the 105/4...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment December 11th 07, 05:03 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 19
Posted By Richard Karash
Nikon PB-4 Bellows (exploring tilt/shift options)

In article , Floyd L. Davidson
wrote:

"Nicholas O. Lindan" wrote:
"Paul Furman" wrote

With the 105/4...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment December 11th 07, 04:59 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 19
Posted By Richard Karash
Nikon PB-4 Bellows (exploring tilt/shift options)

In article , Paul Furman
wrote:

Richard Karash wrote:
Paul Furman wrote:

I have a few questions for anyone who has a...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 11th 07, 04:59 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

wrote:

Richard Karash wrote:
Paul Furman wrote:

I have a few questions for anyone who has a...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 10th 07, 04:57 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 24
Posted By Richard Karash
Quick Release or not

In article , william
kossack wrote:

I've had quick release heads on my tripods for a while but occasionally
run into the...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 10th 07, 03:51 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 16
Posted By Richard Karash
Nikon PB-4 Bellows (exploring tilt/shift options)

In article , Paul
Furman wrote:

I have a few questions for anyone who has a PB-4 or is familiar. And
some discussion...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment December 10th 07, 03:51 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

Furman wrote:

I have a few questions for anyone who has a PB-4 or is familiar. And
some discussion...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 27th 07, 11:58 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 19
Posted By Richard Karash
$230 12MP camera?

In article , SMS ÊñØËíÇÊñá’Ä¢
夏 wrote:

Stay away from the Olympus digital SLRs because they use a smaller
sensor and are...
Forum: Digital Photography November 19th 07, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By Richard Karash
expo disk, etc.

In article
, gp
photo wrote:

I have seen ads for the Expo disk for white balancing. I was at a
show in...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 45