LightRoom Mobile and external storage by Tim Watts
Hi, I'm trying to design a workflow for handling 20 years / 200GB of photos :) As I'm on a train a lot, basic "pick and rate" on my phone would be...
Today 04:04 PM
by android Go to last post
3 3 Digital Photography
2017 Solar Eclipse in 4K Washington State by David_B
2017 Solar Eclipse in 4K Washington State | Nature Footage with...
Today 03:57 PM
by David_B Go to last post
0 1 Digital Photography
Poor Brits; tax-raped at every turn. (Ebay and Amazon) by android
In article , Tony Cooper wrote: On Tue, 17 Oct 2017 18:28:06 -0700 (PDT), RichA...
Today 06:21 AM
by android Go to last post
0 3 Digital Photography
Poor Brits; tax-raped at every turn. (Ebay and Amazon) by android
In article , RichA wrote: In Canada, the same kind of tax costs 13%, which is...
Today 05:24 AM
by android Go to last post
0 3 Digital Photography
"No free lunch." Want the best sports/action focusing? You stillneed $6k for a Nikon D5 by PeterN[_7_]
On 10/16/2017 7:25 PM, RichA wrote: Tooo baaaddd would-be D850 owners. But really, what are the chances of you being able to really exploit 45mp of...
Fantastic colours! by David_B
The colours remind me of the 'Quink' ink I used when I was at...