Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ant
Forum: Digital Photography December 10th 18, 02:25 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By Ant
This NG falling asleep?

Alfred Molon wrote:
There have been very few posts over the last few days, which is
surprising for r.p.d. Ten years ago or so there were hundreds of posts
per day,...
Forum: Digital Photography December 1st 18, 04:10 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Ant
Adobe doesn't always think

PeterN wrote:
I had an issue with Photoshop CC. The first tech fixed it, but broke
something else. The second guy couldn't fix the issue and escalate it....
Forum: Digital Photography March 24th 18, 03:36 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By Ant
Apple Support Communities

Whisky-dave wrote:
On Thursday, 22 March 2018 23:04:27 UTC, Ant wrote:
In comp.sys.mac.apps David B. wrote:
On 22/03/2018 01:35, Ant...
Forum: Digital Photography March 23rd 18, 12:04 AM Posted to comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.apps,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By Ant
Apple Support Communities

On 22/03/2018 01:35, Ant wrote:
In comp.sys.mac.apps David B. wrote:
On 20/03/2018 18:54, Ant...
Forum: Digital Photography March 22nd 18, 02:35 AM Posted to comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.apps,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By Ant
Apple Support Communities

In comp.sys.mac.apps David B. wrote:
On 20/03/2018 18:54, Ant wrote:
Once in a while. It would be nice if we had official Apple in there too.
I use these...
Forum: Digital Photography March 20th 18, 07:54 PM Posted to comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.apps,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By Ant
Apple Support Communities

Once in a while. It would be nice if we had official Apple in there too.
I use these newgroups, Apple's official forums, and Reddit's. :)

In comp.sys.mac.apps David B. ...
Forum: Digital Photography November 30th 17, 04:08 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 27
Posted By Ant
Why should I say "Cheese"?

In rec.photo.digital PeterN wrote:
No
I was talking about wallet fattening, not citizens of another country.
My reference usually makes people smile. Your reference...
Forum: Digital Photography November 13th 17, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 16
Posted By Ant
Blurred photo?

What if we wanted to blur them on purpose? :/

David B. wrote:
Blurred photo? Instead of deleting it, software could make it sharp again

The end of low res and...
Forum: Digital Photography January 28th 17, 09:02 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 124
Posted By Ant
A free online image host service that lets me organize?

sobriquet wrote:
On Friday, January 27, 2017 at 11:15:46 AM UTC+1, Ant wrote:
sobriquet wrote:

How many subfolders are we talking about?...
Forum: Digital Photography January 27th 17, 11:15 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 124
Posted By Ant
A free online image host service that lets me organize?

sobriquet wrote:

How many subfolders are we talking about? 1000? 10000?
How many pictures? 1000000?

61 (folder/directorie)s with 171 files in total according to 64-bit...
Forum: Digital Photography January 26th 17, 10:11 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 124
Posted By Ant
A free online image host service that lets me organize?

sobriquet wrote:
On Tuesday, January 24, 2017 at 11:36:58 AM UTC+1, Ant wrote:
Hello.

I have hundreds of image files all over in many of their own deep
Forum: Digital Photography January 25th 17, 11:35 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 124
Posted By Ant
A free online image host service that lets me organize?

nospam wrote:
In article , Mayayana
wrote:

| Does anyone know if there is a free online image host service...
Forum: Digital Photography January 24th 17, 11:36 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 124
Posted By Ant
A free online image host service that lets me organize?

Hello.

I have hundreds of image files all over in many of their own deep
(folder/directorie)s since I specifically organized them on my drives. I
tried Flickr and Google Photos, but they do not...
Forum: Digital Photography January 7th 17, 09:43 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Ant
Apple toadies cave in to Chinese censorship

Yep and other countries. :/

RichA wrote:
Nothing new. Google, Yahoo, other companies have done the same thing.

Forum: Digital Point & Shoot Cameras September 3rd 10, 09:56 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Replies: 2
Posted By Ant
Who still uses old digital cameras?

I still have my used Canon PowerShot 1000s camera and it still works. :)
--
Quote of the Week: "The Hunam Tiger ant has been known to consume an
entire meal before the picnic guest arrive." --12th...