Showing results 1 to 25 of 118
Search took 0.15 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ken Weitzel
Forum: Digital Photography February 2nd 07, 04:57 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 32
Posted By Ken Weitzel
Kodak Z612 Digital Camera

Ron Hunter wrote:
Lou wrote:
I am a newbie to these new digital cameras and I just purchased a
Kodak Z612 Digital Camera. I just did a couple trial pictures of my
cats and they look...
Forum: Digital Photography January 29th 07, 06:46 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By Ken Weitzel
Correcting an image that has camera shake

Dave W wrote:
Is there any filter, user-defined or downloadable, that can improve a
picture that has bad camera shake? I once saw in a book a picture that
had been taken from a moving...
Forum: Digital Photography January 28th 07, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 84
Posted By Ken Weitzel
Olympus SP-550 UZ: 18x ultra zoom

Rich wrote:

On Jan 26, 6:43 am, "Ken" Reply to NG only wrote:
This look like it will be a good one???

Not yet in UK but anyone elsewhere got one or know the price range?

Ken
Forum: Digital Photography January 22nd 07, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By Ken Weitzel
flash reflector for compact p&s

Bucky wrote:
David Dyer-Bennet wrote:
the double-plus
distance (camera to ceiling, ceiling to subject, plus horizontal
component) plus the losses in the two bounces (credit card and...
Forum: Digital Photography January 19th 07, 05:17 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Ken Weitzel
elements

Dave Cohen wrote:
wrote:
Hi, Im new to digital photography. Ive got photoshop elements 5 and was
wondering if its possible, with 2 pictures of different people, to
Forum: Digital Photography January 17th 07, 04:33 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 28
Posted By Ken Weitzel
how come need so high dpi for printing photos?

acl wrote:
Bill Funk wrote:
On 16 Jan 2007 14:12:51 -0800, "acl"
wrote:

But anyway. I was not talking about how many colours each pixel must be
(I...
Forum: Digital Photography January 13th 07, 01:19 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By Ken Weitzel
phote enhance program

Hugh Sutherland wrote:
Ever see on thouighs tv shows where they take a picture and blow it up ans
digitally enhance it so a small picture becomes crystal clear like when they
are looking for...
Forum: Digital Photography January 12th 07, 11:34 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By Ken Weitzel
Memory card full when it's not

wrote:
Thank you. I formatted the card after it said memory was full and my
pictures disappeared, so I assumed the card was inserted okay since it
would format. Does...
Forum: Digital Photography January 12th 07, 06:31 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 81
Posted By Ken Weitzel
Is it worth the risk?

Rich wrote:
Chris W wrote:
I have been thinking about getting a Nikon D200. However $1,300 is just
more than I can justify at this point. I recently did a google search
and found the...
Forum: Digital Photography January 10th 07, 03:29 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 158
Posted By Ken Weitzel
For those who think Apple OS security is a non-issue....

Pat O'Connell wrote:
Bill Funk wrote:
On Mon, 08 Jan 2007 21:32:28 -0800, Ken Lucke
wrote:

People who think that identical CPU speed means identical
Forum: Digital Photography January 9th 07, 03:06 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Ken Weitzel
Custom white balance query

Paul Burdett wrote:
Hi all,
I am experimenting with the custom white balance settings in my Canon 20D. I
understand how to set this up...e.g. shoot a white piece of paper etc etc
and select...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment January 7th 07, 04:31 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.digital,comp.periphs.scanners
Replies: 269
Posted By Ken Weitzel
OT: Merry Christmas

Pudentame wrote:

snip

Google provides a list of sites where a search term appears, not
definitions of the search terms themselves. Google does not
differentiate between sites using a...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment January 7th 07, 04:31 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.digital,comp.periphs.scanners
Replies: 285
Posted By Ken Weitzel
OT: Merry Christmas

Pudentame wrote:

snip

Google provides a list of sites where a search term appears, not
definitions of the search terms themselves. Google does not
differentiate between sites using a...
Forum: Digital Photography January 7th 07, 04:31 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.digital,comp.periphs.scanners
Replies: 276
Posted By Ken Weitzel
OT: Merry Christmas

Pudentame wrote:

snip

Google provides a list of sites where a search term appears, not
definitions of the search terms themselves. Google does not
differentiate between sites using a...
Forum: Digital Photography January 6th 07, 12:56 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.digital,comp.periphs.scanners
Replies: 276
Posted By Ken Weitzel
OT: Merry Christmas

Pudentame wrote:
Ken Weitzel wrote:
Pudentame wrote:
Bill Funk wrote:
On Wed, 03 Jan 2007 16:16:08 -0500, Pudentame
wrote:

Bill Funk...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment January 6th 07, 12:56 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.digital,comp.periphs.scanners
Replies: 285
Posted By Ken Weitzel
OT: Merry Christmas

Pudentame wrote:
Ken Weitzel wrote:
Pudentame wrote:
Bill Funk wrote:
On Wed, 03 Jan 2007 16:16:08 -0500, Pudentame
wrote:

Bill Funk...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment January 6th 07, 12:56 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.digital,comp.periphs.scanners
Replies: 269
Posted By Ken Weitzel
OT: Merry Christmas

Pudentame wrote:
Ken Weitzel wrote:
Pudentame wrote:
Bill Funk wrote:
On Wed, 03 Jan 2007 16:16:08 -0500, Pudentame
wrote:

Bill Funk...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment January 5th 07, 11:13 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.digital,comp.periphs.scanners
Replies: 269
Posted By Ken Weitzel
OT: Merry Christmas

Pudentame wrote:
Bill Funk wrote:
On Wed, 03 Jan 2007 16:16:08 -0500, Pudentame
wrote:

Bill Funk wrote:

But SH did use a WMD on the Kurds in 1988.
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment January 5th 07, 11:13 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.digital,comp.periphs.scanners
Replies: 285
Posted By Ken Weitzel
OT: Merry Christmas

wrote:

Bill Funk wrote:

But SH did use a WMD on the Kurds in 1988.
Forum: Digital Photography January 5th 07, 11:13 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.digital,comp.periphs.scanners
Replies: 276
Posted By Ken Weitzel
OT: Merry Christmas

wrote:

Bill Funk wrote:

But SH did use a WMD on the Kurds in 1988.
Forum: Digital Photography December 31st 06, 06:35 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By Ken Weitzel
converting canon avi files

Stephen Fisher wrote:
"Tzortzakakis Dimitrios" wrote in message
Ο "Stephen Fisher" έγραψε στο μήνυμα
Forum: Digital Photography December 29th 06, 01:55 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 57
Posted By Ken Weitzel
Screwed by Canon rebate.

John wrote:
I know that the institution of rebates is meant to rip you off so I'm
quite anal about paying attention to the details and ALWAYS sending in
the rebate with delivery confirmation....
Forum: Digital Photography December 29th 06, 01:26 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By Ken Weitzel
Converting vob to jpg

Bert Hyman wrote:
In Paul Allen
wrote:

On 28 Dec 2006 16:28:40 GMT
Bert Hyman ...
Forum: Digital Photography December 29th 06, 01:04 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.local.southwest,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening,uk.local.essx
Replies: 28
Posted By Ken Weitzel
Shot from 1930's cartoon

AlanG wrote:
On 28 Dec 2006 14:59:08 -0800, "Just Another Residents Fan"
wrote:

Frank ess wrote:

"Bum" is also a verb: one "bums" a cigarette, a dime for a...
Forum: Digital Photography December 28th 06, 02:41 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By Ken Weitzel
How long to charge AA NiMH?

Ed Wicks wrote:
I have a Sony BC-CS1 charger. Apparently the charging light never goes
out.
How long should I charge a AA NiMH battery? Thx. Ed

Hi...

That charger is little more than a...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 118