Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: W Chan
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras June 18th 07, 05:22 PM Posted to alt.graphics.photoshop,alt.photography,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 3
Posted By W Chan
Lightroom: Library vs. Folders??

John..
You are EXACTLY right.. I turn off the ENABLE FILTER and all images are
shown in Library under ALL PHOTOGRAPHS... I do need to read more and find
out more about this ENABLE FILTER function...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras June 18th 07, 02:34 AM Posted to alt.graphics.photoshop,alt.photography,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 3
Posted By W Chan
Lightroom: Library vs. Folders??

I have imported about 100 images into Lightroom (thru memory cards).

The panel on left side of screen shows Library = 100 images and under
Folders = 100 images.

When I select Folders, I can view...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras June 16th 07, 10:25 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,alt.photography,alt.graphics.photoshop
Replies: 4
Posted By W Chan
Lightroom - shortcuts

many thks.. PB..that's exactly what i am looking4.
w.

"PB" wrote in message
:
: "W Chan" wrote in...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras June 16th 07, 07:36 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,alt.photography,alt.graphics.photoshop
Replies: 4
Posted By W Chan
Lightroom - shortcuts

when you click CTRL/, a window full of keyboard shortcuts pops us.. how can
you print out the table (shortcuts)??
i hv tried looking up the User Guide online but couldnt find it.

Any...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras June 16th 07, 07:35 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 2
Posted By W Chan
Lightroom: shortcuts

when you click CTRL/, a window full of keyboard shortcuts pops up... how can
you print out the table?? I hv tried looking up the User Guide online but
dont seem to find it.

w.
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 18th 06, 08:20 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 1
Posted By W Chan
SOS - magenta face??

I am having a somewhat weird problem...

When opening a jpg or raw file in Photoshop Elements 4.0 or Nikon Capture
4.4, I can see the thumbnails showing portraits with skin colour =
magenta...
When...
Forum: Digital Photography December 18th 06, 08:19 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By W Chan
SOS - magenta face??

I am having a somewhat weird problem...

When opening a jpg or raw file in Photoshop Elements 4.0 or Nikon Capture
4.4, I can see the thumbnails showing portraits with skin colour =
magenta...
When...
Forum: Digital Photography November 5th 06, 07:03 PM Posted to alt.graphics.photoshop,rec.photo.digital,comp.graphics.apps.photoshop
Replies: 0
Posted By W Chan
PShopElements4.0 Hairlight?

Hi,
I have taken some head shots with children for our annual year book. I use a
blue velvet as a background. Turns out the background is rather dark.
I wonder if you can use Photoshop Elements to...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 12th 06, 04:41 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 6
Posted By W Chan
Nikon D200 vs. D80

does d200 have a mechanical shutter as well?

"Thomas T. Veldhouse" wrote in message
: Rita ? Berkowitz ritaberk2O04...
Forum: Digital Photography September 12th 06, 04:41 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 55
Posted By W Chan
Nikon D200 vs. D80

the key attraction of d200 is the faster shutter spead and higher fps, these
are good features for sports /fast action photography.. i think .

i agree with the investment in lenses as they tend to...
Forum: Digital Photo Equipment For Sale September 11th 06, 04:13 PM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By W Chan
nikon d200 vs. d80

I suppose they are in different class targeting different customers.
However I look at the specs. and find the D80 is really catching up.

I have just sold my D70 to upgrade my gears.

What do you...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 11th 06, 04:13 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 4
Posted By W Chan
Nikon D200 vs. D80

I suppose they are in different class targeting different customers.
However I look at the specs. and find the D80 is really catching up.

I have just sold my D70 to upgrade my gears.

What do you...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 11th 06, 04:13 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 6
Posted By W Chan
Nikon D200 vs. D80

I suppose they are in different class targeting different customers.
However I look at the specs. and find the D80 is really catching up.

I have just sold my D70 to upgrade my gears.

What do you...
Forum: Digital Photography September 11th 06, 04:13 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 55
Posted By W Chan
Nikon D200 vs. D80

I suppose they are in different class targeting different customers.
However I look at the specs. and find the D80 is really catching up.

I have just sold my D70 to upgrade my gears.

What do you...
Forum: Digital Photo Equipment For Sale July 16th 06, 06:35 PM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.digital,alt.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 1
Posted By W Chan
camera/photo stores in SFO?

what are some of the established stores in the area? (something like b&h
photo??)
will be visiting in late july.

thks
will