Showing results 1 to 25 of 56
Search took 1.80 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: harry newton
Forum: Digital Photography October 22nd 17, 01:01 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android
Replies: 69
Posted By harry newton
Pixel 2 dethrones iPhone 8 Plus and Galaxy Note 8 in camera rankings

He who is Snit said on Thu, 05 Oct 2017 09:40:12 -0700:

See how you lash out now that I have proved you wrong:

https://youtu.be/7QaABa6DFIo

It is not like it is hard.

Notice how...
Forum: Digital Photography October 21st 17, 01:39 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android
Replies: 69
Posted By harry newton
Pixel 2 dethrones iPhone 8 Plus and Galaxy Note 8 in camera rankings

He who is Davoud said on Thu, 05 Oct 2017 20:04:31 -0400:

You're delusional. You don't "have" him doing anything; he has you.

The sorry fact is that these iOS apologigs (e.g., Snit, nospam,...
Forum: Digital Photography October 21st 17, 01:34 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android
Replies: 69
Posted By harry newton
Pixel 2 dethrones iPhone 8 Plus and Galaxy Note 8 in camera rankings

He who is Davoud said on Thu, 05 Oct 2017 18:25:56 -0400:

So how many times do you have to snap at his troll bait before you give
it up? You're obsessed, drawn like a moth to a flame, and...
Forum: Digital Photography October 21st 17, 01:30 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android
Replies: 69
Posted By harry newton
Pixel 2 dethrones iPhone 8 Plus and Galaxy Note 8 in camera rankings

He who is Snit said on Thu, 05 Oct 2017 13:30:05 -0700:

Well, recently the "substance" I have been offering is just to show Harry to
be lying... and it is fun for me.

Forum: Digital Photography October 21st 17, 01:25 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android
Replies: 69
Posted By harry newton
Pixel 2 dethrones iPhone 8 Plus and Galaxy Note 8 in camera rankings

He who is Davoud said on Thu, 05 Oct 2017 13:27:17 -0400:

The troll has a serious case of Apple envy.

Hi Davoud,

You claim that I "troll" and yet, you state that someone with facts has
"Apple...
Forum: Digital Photography October 21st 17, 01:23 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android
Replies: 69
Posted By harry newton
Pixel 2 dethrones iPhone 8 Plus and Galaxy Note 8 in camera rankings

He who is Snit said on Thu, 05 Oct 2017 08:36:22 -0700:

This is a claim you made but never supported -- in fact your own links
refuted this claim

But you lie a lot.

Forum: Digital Photography October 21st 17, 01:07 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android
Replies: 69
Posted By harry newton
Pixel 2 dethrones iPhone 8 Plus and Galaxy Note 8 in camera rankings

He who is Snit said on Thu, 05 Oct 2017 09:12:06 -0700:

But you just lie and lie and lie. It is what you do. Here is another
example, when you claimed that there was no way to record Wi-Fi...
Forum: Digital Photography October 12th 17, 11:28 AM Posted to alt.windows7.general,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 122
Posted By harry newton
What's a good free Windows video editor that crops out data in the MP4 video frame?

He who is J. P. Gilliver (John) said on Thu, 12 Oct 2017 10:42:24 +0100:

Before this (very interesting) discussion started, I'd probably have
agreed (assuming by "portable" you mean...
Forum: Digital Photography October 12th 17, 10:54 AM Posted to alt.windows7.general,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 122
Posted By harry newton
What's a good free Windows video editor that crops out data in the MP4 video frame?

He who is J. P. Gilliver (John) said on Thu, 12 Oct 2017 10:32:01 +0100:

What do you think prompted me to write the first paragraph above (-:?
(To which nospam's contribution is a worthy...
Forum: Digital Photography October 12th 17, 10:29 AM Posted to alt.windows7.general,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 122
Posted By harry newton
What's a good free Windows video editor that crops out data in the MP4 video frame?

He who is Char Jackson said on Wed, 11 Oct 2017 23:48:33 -0500:

I must agree with both JP Gilliver and nospam that there are many people
who make emotional decisions where they no longer can...
Forum: Digital Photography October 12th 17, 02:45 AM Posted to alt.windows7.general,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 122
Posted By harry newton
What's a good free Windows video editor that crops out data in the MP4 video frame?

He who is harry newton said on Thu, 12 Oct 2017 01:36:53 +0000 (UTC):

I realize that to most normal people, the app web site and the screenshots
by the users would have proven the point, but the...
Forum: Digital Photography October 12th 17, 02:36 AM Posted to alt.windows7.general,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 122
Posted By harry newton
What's a good free Windows video editor that crops out data in the MP4 video frame?

He who is nospam said on Wed, 11 Oct 2017 16:31:18 -0400:

One factor is overcoming familiarity-prejudice, too - some people
(probably most of us; I know I'm guilty) think the "best" is the...
Forum: Digital Photography October 11th 17, 06:12 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.windows7.general
Replies: 122
Posted By harry newton
What's a good free Windows video editor that crops out data in the MP4 video frame?

He who is harry newton said on Fri, 6 Oct 2017 12:37:56 +0000 (UTC):

Does anyone know of a no-registration video (i.e., large file) upload site?

On the Windows ng, I already posted the first...
Forum: Digital Photography October 11th 17, 06:02 PM Posted to alt.windows7.general,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 122
Posted By harry newton
What's a good free Windows video editor that crops out data in the MP4 video frame?

He who is Keith Keith said on Wed, 11 Oct 2017 14:22:50 +0000 (UTC):

I hired a "profesional" Sony shoulder-mount video camera to film my grandson's
wedding and "do"; used VP to process the...
Forum: Digital Photography October 10th 17, 05:06 PM Posted to alt.windows7.general,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 122
Posted By harry newton
What's a good free Windows video editor that crops out data in the MP4 video frame?

He who is Keith Keith said on Tue, 10 Oct 2017 11:10:33 +0000 (UTC):

The good news is that Shotcut seems to pretty much do everything you
will need in at least a rudimentary way - but it has a...
Forum: Digital Photography October 10th 17, 06:38 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.windows7.general
Replies: 122
Posted By harry newton
What's a good free Windows video editor that crops out data in the MP4 video frame?

He who is Paul said on Sat, 07 Oct 2017 00:36:41 -0400:

It used to be a very good group.

But nothing lasts forever.

The good news is that I've gone through a steep learning curve...
Forum: Digital Photography October 7th 17, 04:57 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.windows7.general
Replies: 122
Posted By harry newton
What's a good free Windows video editor that crops out data in the MP4 video frame?

He who is Paul said on Fri, 06 Oct 2017 11:45:59 -0400:

After reading all the posts in this thread, I found it amazing how few
people there are on rec.photo.digital who possess this basic...
Forum: Digital Photography October 7th 17, 04:57 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android
Replies: 69
Posted By harry newton
Pixel 2 dethrones iPhone 8 Plus and Galaxy Note 8 in camera rankings

This article gives one explanation for the superior performance of the
so-called "portrait-mode" single-camera versus dual-camera results.

OCT 5, 2017
Google's Pixel 2 Beats Apple's New iPhones In...
Forum: Digital Photography October 6th 17, 02:42 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.windows7.general
Replies: 122
Posted By harry newton
What's a good free Windows video editor that crops out data in the MP4 video frame?

He who is J. P. Gilliver (John) said on Fri, 29 Sep 2017 18:56:38 +0100:

or if you knew how to use google.

Obviously you think that you do; however, you'd rather not enlighten the
rest of...
Forum: Digital Photography October 6th 17, 02:34 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.windows7.general
Replies: 122
Posted By harry newton
What's a good free Windows video editor that crops out data in the MP4 video frame?

He who is Mayayana said on Thu, 28 Sep 2017 09:46:20 -0400:

So you want someone else to do all that testing for
you? I've used Avidemux after trying some other things,
including Windows...
Forum: Digital Photography October 6th 17, 02:34 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.windows7.general
Replies: 122
Posted By harry newton
What's a good free Windows video editor that crops out data in the MP4 video frame?

He who is Mayayana said on Thu, 28 Sep 2017 11:00:52 -0400:

I'd be interested to know of even one free video
editor for Windows that has drawing tools like
line, rectangle, etc, that can be...
Forum: Digital Photography October 6th 17, 02:34 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.windows7.general
Replies: 122
Posted By harry newton
What's a good free Windows video editor that crops out data in the MP4 video frame?

He who is Neil said on Thu, 28 Sep 2017 17:41:24 -0400:

Yet, the knowledge gained at the cost of time & effort, isn't useless.

Education always costs. That doesn't mean that the cost isn't...
Forum: Digital Photography October 6th 17, 02:34 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.windows7.general
Replies: 122
Posted By harry newton
What's a good free Windows video editor that crops out data in the MP4 video frame?

He who is newshound said on Thu, 28 Sep 2017 22:13:35 +0100:

It's certainly fine with MP4. Here's one I made earlier. MP4 from a
Canon Legria.

Forum: Digital Photography October 6th 17, 01:37 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.windows7.general

He who is harry newton said on Thu, 28 Sep 2017 13:40:55 +0000 (UTC):

What's a good free Windows video editor that crops out data in the MP4
video frame?

I dropped this project last week...
Forum: Digital Photography October 6th 17, 01:57 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android

He who is Rod Speed said on Fri, 6 Oct 2017 11:06:13 +1100:

"Pixel 2 dethrones iPhone 8 Plus and Galaxy Note 8 in camera rankings"

Until the Pixel 2 ships, how can one make
evaluations...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 56