Showing results 1 to 25 of 77
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: David J Taylor[_12_]
Forum: Digital Photography November 21st 09, 08:43 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
7D full review at dpreview

"Ray Fischer" wrote in message
David J Taylor
wrote:
"Ray...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 21st 09, 05:28 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 111
Availability of WA lenses

"Robert Coe" wrote in message
[]
Yeah, if I had a 5D, I'd click in my 28-105mm Canon lens and have at it.
But I
don't, so...
Forum: Digital Photography November 21st 09, 05:26 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
7D full review at dpreview

"Ray Fischer" wrote in message
David J Taylor
wrote:
[]
Bob,...
Forum: Digital Photography November 21st 09, 03:50 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
7D full review at dpreview

"Robert Coe" wrote in message
[]
Can either of you guys explain why this increasingly bitter argument
makes
sense? One of you...
Forum: Digital Photography November 13th 09, 06:37 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Hockey Night in Edmonton

"Yawns all around" wrote in message
[]
rec.photo.digital is rapidly turning into
rec.photo.digital.for.downs.syndrome

Ah, so...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 12th 09, 08:39 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 0
Dpreview decries the high cost of in-lens I.S.

"RichA" wrote in message
Note the conclusion "con." In-lens offers some advantages, but Canon
and...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 11th 09, 08:34 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 73
7D full review at dpreview

"Ray Fischer" wrote in message
[]
And you shouldn't have tried to claim that 100 euros is insignificant.

--
Ray...
Forum: Digital Photography November 11th 09, 04:57 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital

"bugbear" wrote in message
David J Taylor wrote:
"Bob Larter" wrote in message...
Forum: Digital Photography November 11th 09, 04:43 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Are you a digital pack rat?

"Bob Larter" wrote in message ...
eNo wrote:
If so, do you feel guilty about having so many photos you don't
consider "keepers" stashed away? You might...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 11th 09, 04:41 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 73
7D full review at dpreview

"Wolfgang Weisselberg" wrote in message
[]
So Canon *has* released a fix, and it's of the send-in type?

Then that's one which has cost and...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 10th 09, 01:58 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 73
7D full review at dpreview

"Wolfgang Weisselberg" wrote in message
David J Taylor
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 10th 09, 01:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 73
7D full review at dpreview

"Wolfgang Weisselberg" wrote in message
David J Taylor
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 10th 09, 08:36 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 28
Wow! Didn't see this coming

"Bruce" wrote in message
On Mon, 9 Nov 2009 22:24:59 -0800 (PST), RichA
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 10th 09, 08:13 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 73
7D full review at dpreview

"Wolfgang Weisselberg" wrote in message
[]
Really, are you absolutely sure that the AF problem is not
fixable in...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 9th 09, 07:13 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 73
7D full review at dpreview

"Wolfgang Weisselberg" wrote in message
David J Taylor
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 9th 09, 07:56 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 6
Night Sports Action Pictures? Blurry or Grainy?????

"Bowser" wrote in message
[]
Well, this one, taken yesterday, earned me some brownie points. No,
make that some real...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 9th 09, 07:43 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 73
7D full review at dpreview

"Wolfgang Weisselberg" wrote in message
[]
While I do not share your belief regarding Canon and AF,
I find your logic...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 8th 09, 08:14 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 73
7D full review at dpreview

"Ray Fischer" wrote in message
David J Taylor
wrote:
"Pete...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 8th 09, 08:13 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 73
7D full review at dpreview

"Ray Fischer" wrote in message
David J Taylor
wrote:
"Ray...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 8th 09, 06:41 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 73
7D full review at dpreview

"Pete D" wrote in message
[]
Interesting, all the cars I have ever owned had recommended intervals
for distance travelled...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 8th 09, 06:55 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 73
7D full review at dpreview

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
[]
Huh, a recall on certain serial numbers of one model does not establish
"a
reputation for faulty...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 8th 09, 06:54 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 73
7D full review at dpreview

"J. Clarke" wrote in message ...
[]
Must not drive much then. In the US 12,000 miles a year is typical and
service intervals by the book are typically about...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 8th 09, 06:49 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 46
Night Sports Action Pictures? Blurry or Grainy?????

wrote in message
[]
But instead of listening to your advice, they call you a troll. Oh
well.

Stephanie

Stephanie, it has...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 7th 09, 11:24 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 73
7D full review at dpreview

"Charles" wrote in message
Big Snip

Perhaps you missed the references I gave to Canon auto-focus problem,
and at least on person on...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 7th 09, 11:10 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 73
7D full review at dpreview

"Ray Fischer" wrote in message
David J Taylor