Luminar for Windows by PeterN[_7_]
On 10/20/2017 11:07 AM, Tony Cooper wrote: On Fri, 20 Oct 2017 01:44:18 -0700, Savageduck wrote: For those with a...
Today 04:00 PM
Adobe moves the rental/service economy onward by Mayayana
"Rich A" wrote | | I wonder, if in the future, you'll need to purchase a monthly subscription to run your camera body and will they...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 02:05 PM
by Tim Watts Go to last post
10 10 Digital Photography
Pixel 2 dethrones iPhone 8 Plus and Galaxy Note 8 in camera rankings by harry newton
"Pixel 2 dethrones iPhone 8 Plus and Galaxy Note 8 in camera rankings" As is well known on these newsgroups, generally Apple iOS smartphone...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 01:39 PM
by harry newton Go to last post
68 234 Digital Photography
Photographer Spends Eternity Waiting For Museum Visitors To MatchArtworks by David_B
Photographer Spends Eternity Waiting For Museum Visitors To Match Artworks And The Result Is Worth The Wait. Most of us were bored at some museum at least...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 01:17 PM
Care for Some Gum? by Savageduck[_3_]
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wnpt7op5dhq5ecy/DSCF5900.jpg https://www.dropbox.com/s/0qalqaj4u4ckopx/DSCF5897.jpg https://www.dropbox.com/s/0qalqaj4u4ckopx/DSC...
by David_B Go to last post
66 206 Digital Photography
Camera mounted to a Telescope/Spotting Scope by Old Geezerr
Has anyone used their digital camera mounted onto a telescope? I'm thinking about getting a Celestron reflector scope, primarily for shooting range...
re. Camera Mounted to a Telescope/Spotting scope by Old Geezerr
Thanks for all of your comments. I'm not going to buy a pig-in-a-poke, though. I intend to take my camera with me to the telescope store and try to see...
Today 05:30 AM
by Old Geezerr Go to last post
0 4 Digital Photography
Welcome to the studio by Shadow
On Fri, 20 Oct 2017 18:10:37 -0400, FrozenNorth wrote: On 2017-10-20 6:06 PM, David_B wrote: Little Works Studio is a center...
Today 01:19 AM
by Shadow Go to last post
0 5 Digital Photography
Adobe moves the rental/service economy onward by PeterN[_7_]
On 10/19/2017 10:26 AM, Savageduck wrote: On Oct 18, 2017, Savageduck wrote (in ): On...
Today 12:33 AM
by PeterN[_7_] Go to last post
0 4 Digital Photography
Adobe moves the rental/service economy onward by Noons
On 19/10/2017 1:23 @wiz, Rich A wrote: https://www.dpreview.com/opinion/5431017013/rip-lightroom-6-death-by-subscription-model I wonder, if in the...
by Mayayana Go to last post