Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kadin2048[_2_]
Forum: Digital Photography July 13th 07, 03:56 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By Kadin2048[_2_]
Auto Slide Scanners

I have a Minolta Scan Multi
with a 4 slide holder. Minolta scanners are discontinued by...
Forum: Digital Photography July 8th 07, 03:21 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By Kadin2048[_2_]
Digital print lab

In article ,
Marvin wrote:

wrote:
What online digital print vendor(s) do you use? I am building up a
Forum: Digital Photography July 7th 07, 06:03 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Kadin2048[_2_]
MIND BLOWING : The best of Gallery of High Speed or Flash Photography! [PICS]

In article ,
-hh wrote:

Karl Winkler wrote:

Those are some pretty cool...
Forum: Digital Photography July 5th 07, 02:55 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 52
Posted By Kadin2048[_2_]
20D GETS CLOSE !

In article ,
Annika1980 wrote:

On Jul 5, 6:00 am, "Pete D" wrote:

Very neat.

Forum: Digital Photography July 3rd 07, 11:58 PM Posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By Kadin2048[_2_]
Digital/35mm focal length question

In article MnAii.3807$105.1146@trndny08,
"Jürgen Exner" wrote:

Gordon wrote:
I see conversions from digital focal length to 35mm focal length in
EXIF data on...
Forum: Digital Photography July 3rd 07, 07:47 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 239
Posted By Kadin2048[_2_]
Are You an In-Camera or Post-Camera Photographer?

Ray Macey wrote:
On Jun 29, 2:27 pm, "Wayne J. Cosshall" wrote:
Lightroom's pretty good. I like it too. How about Export to create a JPEG?

Export puts it through the...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras July 3rd 07, 07:47 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 217

Ray Macey wrote:
On Jun 29, 2:27 pm, "Wayne J. Cosshall" wrote:
Lightroom's pretty good. I like it too. How about Export to create a JPEG?

Export puts it through the...
Forum: Digital Photography July 3rd 07, 07:22 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 26
Posted By Kadin2048[_2_]
Canon Raw files and Photoshop 8.0

(Not sure who wrote this originally, but quoting from Aaron)

Archivally, I have some reservations about the proprietary RAW
formats. Just due to volume, JPG is here to stay. But some of...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8