Showing results 1 to 25 of 125
Search took 1.94 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: M-M
Forum: Digital Photography January 13th 14, 04:17 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 53
Posted By M-M
50x and 60x zoom cameras

In article , David Taylor
wrote:

In this particular case, I wanted to show the image just as it came out
of the camera,...
Forum: Digital Photography January 12th 14, 10:43 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 53
Posted By M-M
50x and 60x zoom cameras

In article , David Taylor
wrote:

Be warned of the JPEG artefacts on the images, not visible in normal
viewing, only if pixel...
Forum: Digital Photography January 6th 14, 06:21 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 20
Posted By M-M
Have a go at me!

On 2014-01-06 16:30:59 +0000, M-M said:

In article...
Forum: Digital Photography January 6th 14, 05:30 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 20
Posted By M-M
Have a go at me!

Savageduck wrote:

OK! Here is my rendition. I found yours a tad warm. I made most of the
Forum: Digital Photography December 29th 13, 05:51 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 59
Posted By M-M
cloudy this morning

On 2013-12-28 14:27:34 +0000, M-M said:

In article...
Forum: Digital Photography December 28th 13, 03:27 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 59
Posted By M-M
cloudy this morning

On 2013-12-28 04:53:54 +0000, M-M said:

In article...
Forum: Digital Photography December 28th 13, 05:53 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 59
Posted By M-M
cloudy this morning

Savageduck wrote:

The beauty of having the NEF to work with, gives one a whole bunch of
options....
Forum: Digital Photography December 28th 13, 05:49 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 59
Posted By M-M
cloudy this morning

In article , PeterN
wrote:

BTW how do you do the mouse-over thing?

m-m
Forum: Digital Photography December 27th 13, 08:15 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 59
Posted By M-M
cloudy this morning

In article , PeterN
wrote:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/97242118/20131225_sanibel%20birds_1625.NE

Here's a cool...
Forum: Digital Photography December 27th 13, 10:43 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 59
Posted By M-M
cloudy this morning

In article , PeterN
wrote:

Forget the link

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/97242118/20131225_sanibel%20birds_1624_rev.jpg

I...
Forum: Digital Photography December 11th 13, 02:47 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Posted By M-M
Naples Sunset Today

In article , PeterN
wrote:

On 12/10/2013 9:55 PM, M-M wrote:
From the beach in Naples Florida today:

Forum: Digital Photography December 11th 13, 10:55 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Posted By M-M
Naples Sunset Today

In article , Tony Cooper
wrote:

On Tue, 10 Dec 2013 21:55:32 -0500, M-M wrote:

From the beach in...
Forum: Digital Photography December 11th 13, 03:55 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Posted By M-M
Naples Sunset Today

From the beach in Naples Florida today:

http://mhmyers.com/d80/DSC_30407w.jpg

Comments welcome.

--
m-m
photo gallery:

In article , PeterN
wrote:

Florida sky is solid pale, almost white, blue, nice blue with
puffy white clouds, gray with darkish...
Forum: Digital Photography November 16th 13, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 133
Posted By M-M
How was this shot taken

In article , PeterN
wrote:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/97242118/heron%20with%20stick%20landing.j
pg

Thats a great one....
Forum: Digital Photography November 15th 13, 02:44 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 133
Posted By M-M
How was this shot taken

In article ,
YouDontNeedToKnowButItsNoëlle wrote:

Le 14/11/13 20:44, Alfred Molon a écrit :
Forum: Digital Photography November 15th 13, 01:51 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By M-M
Reposting: Philadelphia from a GoPro Drone

In article , PeterN
wrote:

On 11/14/2013 1:42 PM, M-M wrote:
So sorry about the blank page.

This should work:

Forum: Digital Photography November 15th 13, 01:39 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By M-M
Reposting: Philadelphia from a GoPro Drone

FWIW, this came up on NBC.com the other day:

http://photoblog.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/11/13/21437114-syrian-rebels-
claim-they-captured-government-drone-reveal-images-found-inside

Forum: Digital Photography November 14th 13, 08:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By M-M
Reposting: Philadelphia from a GoPro Drone

In article , James Silverton
wrote:

On 11/14/2013 1:42 PM, M-M wrote:
So sorry about the blank page.

This should work:

Forum: Digital Photography November 14th 13, 07:42 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By M-M
Reposting: Philadelphia from a GoPro Drone

So sorry about the blank page.

This should work:

http://mhmyers.home.comcast.net/~mhmyers/gopro/am2.jpg

In article , M-M
wrote:

I...
Forum: Digital Photography November 14th 13, 03:22 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By M-M
Philadelphia from a GoPro Drone

I went back to the Art Museum today since the sky was clear. Here is a
photo from my quadcopter drone looking south:

http://home.comcast.net/~mhmyers/webdir/gopro/am2.jpg

--
m-m
photo...

On 2013-11-06 23:49:16 +0000, George Kerby said:

Forum: Digital Photography November 4th 13, 01:05 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 50
Posted By M-M
Way cool photo

Savageduck wrote:

In PS CS6 & CC there is the "Adaptive Wide Angle" filter that can
provide...
Forum: Digital Photography November 3rd 13, 06:04 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 50
Posted By M-M
Way cool photo

In article ,
RichA wrote:

On Saturday, November 2, 2013 8:32:09 AM UTC-4, M-M wrote:
In article...
Forum: Digital Photography November 2nd 13, 10:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 50
Posted By M-M
Way cool photo

In article , Joe
Makowiec wrote:

On 02 Nov 2013 in rec.photo.digital.slr-systems, M-M wrote:

Eesh!- It's a...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 125