Showing results 1 to 25 of 66
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: eugene
Forum: Digital Photography June 23rd 09, 05:58 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By eugene
Vivitar 3188

Is there the slightest possibility that someone here has this camera? If so,
can you tell me how to change the time on it because I cannot figure out
from the manual. It's not my camera, I was...
Forum: Digital Photography April 1st 09, 09:54 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 40
Posted By eugene
square negs

"whisky-dave" wrote in message

"eugene" wrote in message
A friend...
Forum: Digital Photography April 1st 09, 12:31 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 40
Posted By eugene
square negs

"George Kerby" wrote in message

On 3/31/09 8:26 AM, in article ,
"eugene"...
Forum: Digital Photography March 31st 09, 03:07 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 40
Posted By eugene
square negs

"nospam" wrote in message
In article , eugene
wrote:

It...
Forum: Digital Photography March 31st 09, 02:58 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By eugene
square negs

wrote in message
On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 14:26:21 +0100, "eugene" wrote:

A friend has asked me to...
Forum: Digital Photography March 31st 09, 02:26 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 40
Posted By eugene
square negs

A friend has asked me to get some prints from negs that are 30 years old. On
a flatbed scanner, should the shiny neg surface be up or down?

--
And in the end
The love you take

"ASAAR" wrote in message
On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 09:34:01 -0000, eugene wrote:

Thanks everybody. Just wondering where the...
Forum: Digital Photography January 12th 09, 09:34 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 19
Posted By eugene
filter

wrote in message
On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 22:23:33 -0000, "eugene" wrote:

I have recently bought...
Forum: Digital Photography January 10th 09, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 19
Posted By eugene
filter

"N" wrote in message
"eugene" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography January 10th 09, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 19
Posted By eugene
filter

I have recently bought the 40D with the 17-85 Canon lens. Should I now get a
skylight filter to protect the lens?

--
And in the end
The love you take

Happy New Year to everybody here.

I bought a new 40D a month ago and I also invested in the 430ex gun. Now,
for years I have been frustrated at the shadows when taking an vertical
portrait shot so...
Forum: Digital Photography December 3rd 08, 07:24 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 18
Posted By eugene
Canon Speedlite 580EX Flash

"Ray Fischer" wrote in message
eugene wrote:
"Ray Fischer" wrote in message
eugene...
Forum: Digital Photography December 3rd 08, 09:04 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 18
Posted By eugene
Canon Speedlite 580EX Flash

"Ray Fischer" wrote in message
eugene wrote:
I have just received my EOS 40D and now I want a flashgun. The...
Forum: Digital Photography December 3rd 08, 09:00 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By eugene
Which Would You Choose?

"measekite" wrote in message
Luminous Landscape is having a contest. The winner can choose between a
Nikon D90 vs a Canon...
Forum: Digital Photography December 3rd 08, 01:09 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 18
Posted By eugene
Canon Speedlite 580EX Flash

"Pat" wrote in message

"eugene" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography December 2nd 08, 03:47 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 18
Posted By eugene
Canon Speedlite 580EX Flash

wrote in message
When the 20D first came out I gritted and sprung for a 580ex (plus a
couple 420ex's as slave units.) It...
Forum: Digital Photography December 2nd 08, 12:06 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 18
Posted By eugene
Canon Speedlite 580EX Flash

I have just received my EOS 40D and now I want a flashgun. The Canon
Speedlite 580EX Flash is recommended but it costs nearly £300. Any advice on
whether I should buy that or a compatible?

Forum: Digital Photography December 1st 08, 09:07 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By eugene
sd card error

Anybody able to help...............again ;-)

I just bought two 8gb sd cards but when I put them in my Lumix FZ28, I get
an error message stating "Memory card error, Memory card paramater error"
--...
Forum: Digital Photography December 1st 08, 12:49 AM Posted to alt.binaries.photos.original,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 22
Posted By eugene
[SI] See the Light!

"BÔwser" wrote in message
"Light" has been posted, with some very nice submissions, I must say.

Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment December 1st 08, 12:49 AM Posted to alt.binaries.photos.original,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 22
Posted By eugene
[SI] See the Light!

"BÔwser" wrote in message
"Light" has been posted, with some very nice submissions, I must say.

Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 1st 08, 12:49 AM Posted to alt.binaries.photos.original,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 17
Posted By eugene
[SI] See the Light!

"BÔwser" wrote in message
"Light" has been posted, with some very nice submissions, I must say.

Forum: Digital Photography November 30th 08, 11:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By eugene
Flash gun attachment

"Allen Smithee" wrote in message
"eugene" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography November 30th 08, 11:09 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 19
Posted By eugene
lens difference?

"Jack K" wrote in message
On Sun, 30 Nov 2008 18:35:05 -0000, "eugene" wrote:

"Paul Furman"...
Forum: Digital Photography November 30th 08, 10:49 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By eugene
Flash gun attachment

"nospam" wrote in message
In article , eugene

Forum: Digital Photography November 30th 08, 10:42 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By eugene
Flash gun attachment

Sorry for pestering people tonight but I have another query. A couple of
years ago I saw a wedding photographer using some sort of swivel attachment
for his flashgun. It meant that if he was taking...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 66