Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Nermal
Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment June 11th 09, 09:21 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Replies: 0
Posted By Nermal
Best cutter for Film

Way way back, a long time ago, I installed a rotary type cutter in the
color print processing room. Before that we used to cut the paper using
a pair of sissors. The rotary cutter always made a...
Forum: In The Darkroom January 8th 08, 10:25 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 12
Posted By Nermal
Enlarger question

Any of the Besler 23 series enlargers!

G.T. wrote:
I've been poking around on Ebay and Craigslist and there are some reasonble
enlargers available at the moment, several Beseler 23c series.
Forum: In The Darkroom April 30th 07, 11:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 6
Posted By Nermal
HIE: D76 or HC-110?

I never used HIE before but I have processed PanX and TriX (type F
filter) in D76 diluted 1:1 for recommended time and temperature. The
negatives printed ok on #2 paper.

piterengel wrote:
Hi,...
Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment February 20th 07, 10:34 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Replies: 38
Posted By Nermal
Calumet?

You are lucky.
Let us know how things turn out.
The price is reasonable (they did not mention LF C41 processing).
I may take up LF color photography again.
Right now I am eye-balling an 8 x 10 view...
Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment February 18th 07, 04:36 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Replies: 38
Posted By Nermal
Calumet?

You are right on both counts.
I have done it before.
Some out-of-state labs still do 4 x 5 E-6.
This week I was at my local shop and asked about large format
processing. I was given the name and...
Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment February 12th 07, 11:09 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Replies: 38
Posted By Nermal
Calumet?

It is step #2, adjust swings and tilts...etc.
Very easy to do on a view camera...a little bit more complicated on a
Crown Graphic especially since the movements are more limited. Y
If I did more...
Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment February 11th 07, 01:31 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Replies: 38
Posted By Nermal
Calumet?

My old Crown Graphic does take longer to set up...it is not a problem
since I do not use it that often. It is much more portable than a view
camera. The movements are more limited than a real...
Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment February 10th 07, 02:10 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Replies: 38
Posted By Nermal
Calumet?

The Omega View was the finest camera that I ever owned. It had the
smoothest action of any view camera out there. I use a Crown Graphic
now. It takes a lot longer to set up and lacks the extreme...
Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment December 28th 06, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Replies: 27
Posted By Nermal
morse contact printers

These Argon lamps produce a very intense UV output. A simple test will
indicate the relative intensity of the Argon lamps vs. sunlight: insert
a negative in a print frame in front of a sheet of...
Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment December 28th 06, 01:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Replies: 27
Posted By Nermal
morse contact printers

I have used one of these for printing-out paper. The exposure time was
2 - 5 minutes. The heat build up during the exposure time was minimal.
I also printed to blue print paper.

If I had one...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10