Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: pjp[_2_]
Forum: Digital Photography January 13th 18, 09:06 PM Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.freeware
Replies: 151
Posted By pjp[_2_]
Make 12x18" signs at home on 8.5x11" B&W laser printer

In article , says...

"Eco Clean" wrote

| Anyways, I don't have Paint Shop Pro, but I have Irfanview.

You...
Forum: Digital Photography September 28th 17, 04:34 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.windows7.general
Replies: 122
Posted By pjp[_2_]
What's a good free Windows video editor that crops out data in the MP4 video frame?

In article , says...

What's a good free Windows video editor that crops out data in the MP4
video frame?

Googling is *almost never* the best...
Forum: Digital Photography March 11th 17, 04:35 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.os.windows-10
Replies: 14
Posted By pjp[_2_]
Irfanview hacked on Windows 10, as was VLC player

In article , says...

First two items on the list are programs I use.
https://wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_20251107.html

Irfanview --...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3