Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.13 seconds.
Forum: Digital Photography September 11th 07, 07:36 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
nikon d80 to d200 lense interchangibility.....

On 2 Sep, 03:06, ~^ beancounter ~^ wrote:
i have ad80and three lenses...i want to upgrade the body to
a d200...can i do this and keep my lenses and fully functioning
Forum: Digital Photography September 11th 07, 07:13 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.misc,alt.photography,rec.photo.equipment.misc
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
Un-retouched photos - Galleries

i take pic in raw and have up grade to 3.7 in photo shop because of
the camera i've goti think raw is better because u have more control
Forum: Other Photographic Equipment September 11th 07, 07:13 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.misc,alt.photography,rec.photo.equipment.misc
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Un-retouched photos - Galleries

i take pic in raw and have up grade to 3.7 in photo shop because of
the camera i've goti think raw is better because u have more control
Forum: Digital Photography September 11th 07, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.misc,alt.photography,rec.photo.equipment.misc
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
Un-retouched photos - Galleries

wrote:
It is my understanding that in any digital cameras, image processing
is made inside the camera using the image sensor processing engine. In
some advanced digital...
Forum: Other Photographic Equipment September 11th 07, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.misc,alt.photography,rec.photo.equipment.misc

wrote:
It is my understanding that in any digital cameras, image processing
is made inside the camera using the image sensor processing engine. In
some advanced digital...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 5th 07, 01:53 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Photoshop to the Rescue !

On 4 Sep, 04:06, Annika1980 wrote:
I was sitting patiently on the back porch today, trying to get the
hummingbirds to hit one of my flowers. Wouldn't you know it, the
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 5th 07, 01:39 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,alt.photography
Replies: 41
Posted By [email protected]
Wedding photography in Brisbane is getting competitive!

On 5 Sep, 03:20, D_Mac wrote:
I knew when digital cameras came along, I was in for some competitive
pricing from newbies with digicams but this is just getting out of
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7