Showing results 1 to 25 of 106
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Not Disclosed
Forum: Digital Photography December 6th 07, 07:43 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Not Disclosed
YOU MUST KNOW THIS MAN

aassime abdellatif wrote:

yawn, some boring crap about Mohammad, Odd how they revere him more than
Allah!
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 2nd 07, 05:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 40
Posted By Not Disclosed
40D Versus D200

RBrickston wrote:
I'm planning to buy a dslr and was looking at the new 40D body for around
11-1200. However, I've seen low actuation D200 bodies available for around
800-1000 which seems a...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 29th 07, 12:42 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 1
Posted By Not Disclosed
Nice camera...

Buy_Sell wrote:
http://www.red.com/cameras

However it is off-topic in this newsgroup, as it is a digital cine camera.
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 29th 07, 01:25 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 31
Posted By Not Disclosed
Dismal shutter lag versus film cameras

TH O wrote:
In article ,
TH O wrote:

In article ,
Richard J Kinch...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 24th 07, 05:05 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 7
Posted By Not Disclosed
No wonder Canon's fall to pieces

RichA wrote:
It's the shock. I fired a 40D today and the E-3. 40D? Like a sledge
hammer hitting a metal plate. The E-3 shutter/mirror actuation is so
soft you can barely feel it.

Henry's...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 22nd 07, 06:48 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 1
Posted By Not Disclosed
Make BILLIONS Online Without Investment

wrote:
Interested in Building Online Business Empire Without Investing
Single
Dollar!!

If this worked why are you still posting to usenet???

If I had a billion...
Forum: Digital Photography November 16th 07, 01:16 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 21
Posted By Not Disclosed
Phil Askey, Canon's good little dog

Annika1980 wrote:
On Nov 12, 8:24 am, Rich wrote:
Amazing! He gives the Canon G9 a "highly recommended" and then gives
the Nikon Coolpix P5100 barely a "recommended." ...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 15th 07, 05:15 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 84
Posted By Not Disclosed
Rating the new DSLRs

wrote:

I had a chance to handle the A700 last week.

It's about the same size as the Nikon D200, but it's all plastic. The
finger grip is way too big for most adult...
Forum: Digital Photography November 13th 07, 12:24 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Not Disclosed
camera world

raae wrote:
http://cameras-cameras.blogspot.com

Your top review is 12 August 2007, that is ancient by digi-cam standards.

WOW, by the time your read this the product is discontinued, website!
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 9th 07, 12:27 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 20
Posted By Not Disclosed
Olympus GOES CHEAP. E-3, the flagship, MADE IN CHINA, CHINA!!!!

RichA wrote:
NO other camera company makes their higher end product there, they are
all still made in Japan. Olympus is really treading a thin line with
this.

NOw poor Richard Anderson...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 6th 07, 12:29 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 97
Posted By Not Disclosed
I've got a 30mp digital camera

John Adams wrote:
Yea, I shoot slide film on my Nikon 35mm and then scan them into my PC
with my Canoscan. Surpasses the results of any DC on the market.

perhaps, but your time flow and work...
Forum: Digital Photography November 6th 07, 12:31 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.misc
Replies: 6
Posted By Not Disclosed
Digital cameras reviews

Pete D wrote:
wrote in message
Fujifilm - Finepix S2 Pro review

Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment November 6th 07, 12:31 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.misc
Replies: 6
Posted By Not Disclosed
Digital cameras reviews

Pete D wrote:
wrote in message
Fujifilm - Finepix S2 Pro review

Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment November 6th 07, 12:31 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.misc
Replies: 6
Posted By Not Disclosed
Digital cameras reviews

Pete D wrote:
wrote in message
Fujifilm - Finepix S2 Pro review

Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 6th 07, 12:31 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.misc
Replies: 6
Posted By Not Disclosed
Digital cameras reviews

Pete D wrote:
wrote in message
Fujifilm - Finepix S2 Pro review

Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 4th 07, 03:10 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 242
Posted By Not Disclosed
Decent alternative to dslr?

Henry wrote:
Hi

First, let me pre-empt the flame brigade by saying that I *have* done a lot
of on-line research in an attempt to reach a decision - but I'd like some
thoughts from...
Forum: Digital Photography November 4th 07, 03:10 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 299
Posted By Not Disclosed
Decent alternative to dslr?

Henry wrote:
Hi

First, let me pre-empt the flame brigade by saying that I *have* done a lot
of on-line research in an attempt to reach a decision - but I'd like some
thoughts from...
Forum: Digital Photography November 4th 07, 03:09 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Posted By Not Disclosed
D200 price drop predictions

Chris W wrote:
Does anyone want to make any prediction on what used Nikon D200s will be
selling for on ebay a week after the D300 goes on sale? Right now most
of them are selling in the...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 4th 07, 01:26 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 7
Posted By Not Disclosed
Olympus E-3 kicks Canon 30D's ASS! (apparently)

RichA wrote:
If this is for real, holy cow has Olympus turned the corner. What
LENS did they use on the Canon, the difference is horrible!

Forum: Digital Photography October 29th 07, 02:43 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Not Disclosed
D40x loves remote control ;-))

KevenGaston wrote:

On a Canon P&S camera of $400 or less (it having as much resolution as your
DSLR)

with a puny little sensor a P&S does not have as much resolution of a dSLR.
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 27th 07, 12:40 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 35
Posted By Not Disclosed
U.S.-Canadian dollars at par, but it sure doesn't matter!!

Yvon Travailler wrote:
"/dev/null" nntp.server.net a écrit dans le message de
"RichA" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography October 27th 07, 12:40 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 38

Yvon Travailler wrote:
"/dev/null" nntp.server.net a écrit dans le message de
"RichA" wrote in message
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 27th 07, 12:39 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 35
Posted By Not Disclosed
U.S.-Canadian dollars at par, but it sure doesn't matter!!

Yvon Travailler wrote:
"Not Disclosed" a écrit dans le message de
RichA wrote:
Examples of "skewed" Canadian...
Forum: Digital Photography October 27th 07, 12:39 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital

RichA wrote:
Examples of "skewed" Canadian...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 25th 07, 03:46 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 35
Posted By Not Disclosed
U.S.-Canadian dollars at par, but it sure doesn't matter!!

RichA wrote:
On Oct 25, 9:26 am, Not Disclosed wrote:
RichA wrote:
Examples of "skewed" Canadian pricing. Henry's (Toronto) versus B&H.
B&H isn't even a discount...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 106