Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: _nemo_
Forum: Digital Photography June 12th 07, 11:37 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By _nemo_
Sensor cleaning

Il Tue, 12 Jun 2007 14:46:41 -0700, ha scritto:

Hey there,
Can you use a good lens brush on a digital camera
sensor,

Not recommendable.
Use air only and...
Forum: Digital Photography June 4th 07, 09:25 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By _nemo_
Learn how histograms actually work; LOTS of illustrations.

On Mon, 04 Jun 2007 19:25:50 GMT, Aaron wrote:

If anyone has suggestions for how to make it clearer, I'd love to hear
those, too.

Nice tutorial. Really dummy proof.

And now let's go in...
Forum: Digital Photography May 16th 07, 06:48 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc
Replies: 6
Posted By _nemo_
Is Coolpix P5000 Nikon answer to Canon G7?

On 8 Mag, 00:56, "Neil Harrington" wrote:
Bzzzzt. The Nikon P5000 has both aperture priority and shutter priority, in
addition to program and full manual modes. Check the...
Forum: Digital Photography May 6th 07, 08:22 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc
Replies: 6
Posted By _nemo_
Is Coolpix P5000 Nikon answer to Canon G7?

On 6 Mag, 05:40, wrote:
versatility

One example:
Aperture priority and Shutter priority
Canon has, Nik not.

If you want versatility is a must.
Forum: Digital Photography April 14th 07, 02:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By _nemo_
Noise

On 5 Apr, 15:25, wrote:
I have just posted a four part series on noise. The articles can be
found at my site. The link to the first article is:

Nice.
Tnx
Forum: Digital Photography February 9th 07, 10:07 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 50
Posted By _nemo_
Deleting pictures on an SD card

On 9 Feb, 10:53, Kiran wrote:
I wish to delete the pictures on my digital camera's SD card, which is
almost full. Is it best to do it withe camera controls or computer
controls?...
Forum: Digital Photography February 4th 07, 05:43 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 16
Posted By _nemo_
Flickr: Finding Photos w/Comments?

On 3 Feb, 01:09, "(PeteCresswell)" wrote:
I triedhttp://feeds.reddit.com/feed/w9x/?s=new, but it doesn't seem to catch
comments - only new photos.

I use SharpReader
It works.
Forum: Digital Photography February 1st 07, 10:55 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 16
Posted By _nemo_
Flickr: Finding Photos w/Comments?

Il Mon, 29 Jan 2007 17:49:55 -0500, (PeteCresswell) ha scritto:

I want to see all of my photos which have comments.

Anybody know if there is a more direct way than You|Recent Activity?

Well,...
Forum: Digital Photography January 30th 07, 11:48 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 30
Posted By _nemo_
About expensive lenses

On 31 Gen, 00:09, David Dyer-Bennet wrote:
Is this documented somewhere? And how the heck is it physically
possible? Since it's not the lens diaphragm, some kind of...
Forum: Digital Photography January 30th 07, 11:38 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 30
Posted By _nemo_
About expensive lenses

On 31 Gen, 00:11, David Dyer-Bennet wrote:

when I set my 58mm f/1.2 lens to f/2.8 on my D200,
look through the viewfinder, and press the depth of field preview -- I
see...
Forum: Digital Photography January 30th 07, 09:39 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 30
Posted By _nemo_
About expensive lenses

On 30 Gen, 21:07, David Dyer-Bennet wrote:
Sometimes the twice-as-bright viewfinder image is important.

Be careful on this.
Viewfinder of some new dslr such as my D200 are designed...
Forum: Digital Photography January 29th 07, 07:26 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By _nemo_
Basic question about saving a jpg as a tif file

On 29 Gen, 20:07, Frank Calidonna wrote:
I brought a file into my computer from my camera. It is a .jpg file -
1,868kb with dimensions 2592 x 1944. I save it as a .tif file...
Forum: Digital Photography January 26th 07, 10:36 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By _nemo_
Cell Phone Camera pictures

On 26 Gen, 20:07, wrote:
1. Take a look athttp://picsbyphone.googlepages.com/
2. Email me your favorite cell phone camera picture.

Done
Forum: Digital Photography January 26th 07, 10:17 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By _nemo_
Interesting Kodak promo on YouTube

On 26 Gen, 21:02, " banjo" wrote:
"Tom G" wrote in messagenews:92tuh.98$Mx4.14@trndny07...

Not what you'd expect from a company...
Forum: Digital Photography January 26th 07, 03:26 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 28
Posted By _nemo_
Nikon lens choice for D70s

On 22 Dic 2006, 15:56, "Neil Harrington" wrote:
"Lourens Smak" wrote in ...

Forum: Digital Photography January 26th 07, 03:14 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By _nemo_
How to simulate macro photography of models on real photos in Photoshop

On 20 Gen, 13:21, "Wayne J. Cosshall" wrote:
I've just posted a tutorial on how, in Photoshop, to turn a photo of the
real world into one that looks like it is a macro shot...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16