wrote:
From:...
Forum: Digital Photography March 2nd 07, 02:51 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Cell phone picture gallery - Please check it out

On Mar 1, 4:34 pm, "David H. Lipman"

| If I am in trouble,

| snip

Oh boy...
Forum: Digital Photography March 1st 07, 11:55 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Cell phone picture gallery - Please check it out

On Mar 1, 2:53 pm, "David H. Lipman"

| Sorry you think it is spam. I ask every TWO or THREE weeks - not
| every day, and...
Forum: Digital Photography March 1st 07, 10:48 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Cell phone picture gallery - Please check it out

On Mar 1, 2:27 pm, "David H. Lipman"

| Hi again,
| Does anyone ever take pictures with their cell phone cameras? I do.
| And...
Forum: Digital Photography March 1st 07, 06:05 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Cell phone picture gallery - Please check it out

Hi again,
Does anyone ever take pictures with their cell phone cameras? I do.
And I have found that I can take some creative pictures with what I
would call a "primitive" digital camera. I like to...
Forum: Digital Photography February 13th 07, 12:54 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Cell Phone Picture Gallery

On Feb 11, 9:01 am, "professorpaul" wrote:
Excellent! It is MUCH to easy to get bogged down in technology, and
forget what photography is all about. I have found that a...
Forum: Digital Photography February 11th 07, 07:00 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Cell Phone Picture Gallery

Does anyone ever take pictures with their cell phone cameras? I do.
And I have found that I can take some creative pictures with what I
would call a "primitive" digital camera. I like to compare...
Forum: Digital Photography January 31st 07, 08:05 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Cell Phone Camera pictures

On Jan 26, 2:36 pm, "_nemo_" wrote:
On 26 Gen, 20:07, wrote:

1. Take a look athttp://picsbyphone.googlepages.com/
2. Email me your favorite cell...
Forum: Digital Photography January 26th 07, 07:07 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Cell Phone Camera pictures

Does anyone ever take pictures with their cell phone cameras? I do.
And I have found that I can take some creative pictures with what I
would call a "primitive" digital camera. I like to compare...
Forum: Digital Photography January 19th 07, 05:42 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Calling for your Cell Phone Camera pictures

Hi again,
I posted some new sunset pictures on my website - pictures taken with
my cell phone. http://picsbyphone.googlepages.com/mypictures. More
pictures are at the rest of my website...
Forum: Digital Photography January 9th 07, 10:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Cell Phone Picture Gallery - new submissions

http://picsbyphone.googlepages.com/cellphonepicturegallery-submittedimages

I received some cell phone pictures for display in the new Cell Phone
Picture Gallery. Take a look. And then, if you...
Forum: Digital Photography January 7th 07, 05:07 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
Cell Phone Picture Gallery

Thanks for the pictures Paul - I'll get them posted later today. Anyone
else?

Paul Furman wrote:
wrote:
I am attempting to build a website dedicated to cell phone camera
Forum: Digital Photography January 6th 07, 08:49 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
Cell Phone Picture Gallery

Do you have the ability to send messages with the phone? You can email
the pictures direct to me, or to your computer and then to me.

Ari

On Jan 6, 12:11 pm, Ron Hunter ...
Forum: Digital Photography January 6th 07, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
Cell Phone Picture Gallery

The quality and the ease of use are what I am interested in for my
website (http://PicsByPhone.googlepages.com/home). While the quality
of the pictures are not the same as a 5mb pixel camera with a...
Forum: Digital Photography January 6th 07, 07:05 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
Cell Phone Picture Gallery

I am attempting to build a website dedicated to cell phone camera
pictures - hopefully creative pictures. There used to be a gallery in
Florida which would display digital photography from any...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16