Ripe Apples by nospam
In article , Eric Stevens wrote: It might be an ugly SoB but that was largely...
by PeterN[_7_] Go to last post
146 573 Digital Photography
Is there a way to make Irfanview AUTOCROP when it's kind of easy? by Dan Jenkins
Is there a way to make Irfanview AUTOCROP when it's a situation that isn't too hard for an algorithm to figure out that there are black lines along the...
Today 04:11 AM
by Dan Jenkins Go to last post
0 1 Digital Photography
Soo... How many of you guys are gonna spend your Christmas money this friday? by android
And if so, shame one you how? -- teleportation kills
Yesterday 11:57 PM
by Alan Browne Go to last post
6 14 Digital Photography
Windows 10. Horrible! by nospam
In article , Whisky-dave wrote: I have this sort of feature with my...
Eesh! by Noons
On 23/11/2017 1:06 @wiz, RichA wrote: https://petapixel.com/2017/11/21/yashicas-faux-film-y35-camera-raises-1-28-million-masses/ :))))
Yesterday 08:39 AM
by Noons Go to last post