Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: PJB
Forum: Digital Photography September 20th 08, 04:14 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By PJB
zoombrowser ex6 raw

Hold on Robert. You are confusing things here.
David was asking about the Canon G9 camera which takes CR2 raw files but
they are not the same CR2 files as the 20D DSLR CR2 raw files.

I was trying...
Forum: Digital Photography September 17th 08, 12:05 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By PJB
zoombrowser ex6 raw

If you go choose Edit Raw Image Save when you get the grey box window
to choose the folder, JPG or TIF, it gives an option at the top of "all
images" or "select images".
Just choose the...
Forum: Digital Photography September 16th 08, 08:48 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By PJB
zoombrowser ex6 raw

I have figured it out.

Open up Zoombrowser and select 1 of the Raw files. Then go to "Edit" then
select "Process Raw Image" click OK on the message window. You should now
have the Raw Image...
Forum: Digital Photography September 16th 08, 06:13 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By PJB
zoombrowser ex6 raw

The CR2 files from the G9 are not the same as for the DSLR cameras. The
software that came with the 20D doesn't work.
I have a Gigapan with a new G9 and have the same problem. I am currently
using...
Forum: Digital Photo Equipment For Sale July 12th 08, 11:41 AM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By PJB
Iceland

That country is a worry. Look at the photos they have no trees. An
economist friend of mine but visited and he said the economy will soon be
going to the pack and the OECD thinks it a wonderful...
Forum: Fine Art, Framing and Display July 12th 08, 11:37 AM Posted to rec.photo.technique.art
Replies: 2
Posted By PJB
Help us save usenet news for Time-Warner customers

Sorry I meant news://freenews.netfront.net/

Peter Banks
New Zealand

"PJB" wrote in message
I don't have the newsgroups thru my ISP...
Forum: Fine Art, Framing and Display July 12th 08, 11:35 AM Posted to rec.photo.technique.art
Replies: 2
Posted By PJB
Help us save usenet news for Time-Warner customers

I don't have the newsgroups thru my ISP anymore but you can get it free by
clicking on the following link and it will creat the link in your Outlook
Express or default...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7