Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.47 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: RPN
Forum: Digital Photography January 21st 07, 07:03 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 23
Posted By RPN
Cheap Text Only Printer For House Use ?

In article ,
says...
On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 09:20:59 -0500, Robert11 wrote:

Hello,

Figured you folks would know.

I...
Forum: Digital Photography December 1st 06, 04:50 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 14
Posted By RPN
My experience getting a book printed by Blurb

In article , "MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest
even number says...
Al Monte wrote:
Wow, someone who had to resort to a vanity press going on and on and
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 1st 06, 04:50 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography

Al Monte wrote:
Wow, someone who had to resort to a vanity press going on and on and
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 27th 06, 02:57 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 32
Posted By RPN
Nervous About A Lens Purchase

In article , Prometheus@
127.0.0.1 says...
In article , Skip
writes
"RPN" wrote...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 26th 06, 04:12 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 32
Posted By RPN
Nervous About A Lens Purchase

In article ,
says...
"RPN" wrote in message
In article...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 26th 06, 04:21 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 32
Posted By RPN
Nervous About A Lens Purchase

In article , says...
RPN wrote:
I am planning to buy the Canon 100-400mm L IS lens and I have read
accounts on the web and various Usenet forums...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 25th 06, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 32
Posted By RPN
Nervous About A Lens Purchase

I am planning to buy the Canon 100-400mm L IS lens and I have read
accounts on the web and various Usenet forums where even the best lens
manufacturers, making the best of lenses, occasionally...
Forum: Digital Photography July 24th 06, 05:14 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Posted By RPN
Checking photos on DVDs

MikeM wrote:
Is there any software that can check actual image files for damage, as
opposed to the disk surface, on DVDs without looking at each one
individually on the monitor?

Thanks
Forum: Digital Photography July 9th 06, 05:26 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By RPN
Trip to B&H, train, 30D and FZ7.

J. Clarke wrote:
Took the train down to B&H today to buy a camera--I had been on the fence
over the 30D or the D200 and figured I'd led Providence sort it out--if
they were sold out of D200s by...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9