Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mulperi
Forum: Digital Photography September 30th 11, 10:49 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Mulperi
My photos taken with a cell phone

Here are some new photos which taken with a cell phone.
http://personal.inet.fi/koti/juha.heinonen/Cell_phone_photos.html
--
Juha Heinonen
E-mail:

There was the whole answer so does the raw converter for Canon sx30is work
Canon with sx40is

--
Juha Heinonen
Kuutamokatu 8 C 31

"Mulperi" kirjoitti viestissä:...

I am going to buy Canon PowerShot SX30 IS or Leica V-Lux 2 or are there
any
others to think. Or are there coming better ones in a...
Forum: Digital Photography May 2nd 11, 10:11 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Mulperi
Which one to buy Canon PowerShot SX30 IS or Leica V-Lux 2

I am going to buy Canon PowerShot SX30 IS or Leica V-Lux 2 or are there any
others to think. Or are there coming better ones in a two or three months
--
Juha Heinonen
Forum: Digital Photography April 15th 11, 03:06 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Posted By Mulperi
Which one to buy Canon PowerShot SX30 IS or Leica V-Lux 2

I am going to buy Canon PowerShot SX30 IS or Leica V-Lux 2 or are there any
others to think. Or are there coming better ones in a two or three months
--
Juha Heinonen
Forum: Digital ZLR Cameras April 14th 11, 09:28 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 1
Posted By Mulperi
Which to buy Canon PowerShot SX30 IS or Leica V-Lux 2

I am going to buy Canon PowerShot SX30 IS or Leica V-Lux 2 or are there any
others to think. Or are there coming better ones in a two or three months

--
Juha Heinonen
Forum: Digital ZLR Cameras April 13th 11, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 0
Posted By Mulperi
Which to buy Canon PowerShot SX30 IS or Leica V-Lux 2

I am going to buy Canon PowerShot SX30 IS or Leica V-Lux 2 or are there any
others to think. Or are there coming better ones in a two or three months

Juha Heinonen
Forum: Digital Photography April 13th 11, 05:12 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Mulperi
Canon PowerShot SX30 IS or Leica V-Lux 2

I am going to buy Canon PowerShot SX30 IS or Leica V-Lux 2 or are there any
others to think. Or are there coming better ones in a two or three months

Juha Heinonen
Forum: Digital Photography April 7th 10, 09:16 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 27
Posted By Mulperi
Camera tripods, heads, all of them are compromised.

"John A." kirjoitti
On Wed, 07 Apr 2010 10:11:01 -0400, "J. Clarke"
wrote:

On 4/7/2010...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras February 7th 09, 02:36 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 47
Posted By Mulperi
Faking and expensive tilt-shift lens

I have found that from russia you can have tilt and shift lenses:
http://www.rugift.com/index.html
which are not so expensive.

--
Juha Heinonen
FINLAND
Posted By Mulperi
Faking and expensive tilt-shift lens

I have found that from russia you can have tilt and shift lenses:
http://www.rugift.com/index.html
which are not so expensive.

--
Juha Heinonen
FINLAND
Mobile: +358 405492347
E-mail:...
Forum: Digital Photography February 7th 09, 02:35 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 48
Posted By Mulperi
Faking and expensive tilt-shift lens

I have found that from russia you can have tilt and shift lenses:
http://www.rugift.com/index.html
which are not so expensive.

--
Juha Heinonen
FINLAND
Mobile: +358 405492347
E-mail:...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras February 7th 09, 02:35 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 47
Posted By Mulperi
Faking and expensive tilt-shift lens

I have found that from russia you can have tilt and shift lenses:
http://www.rugift.com/index.html
which are not so expensive.

--
Juha Heinonen
FINLAND
Mobile: +358 405492347
E-mail:...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 11th 08, 09:50 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 27
Posted By Mulperi
SONY 500/8 REFLEX or Tamron AF 200-500 F5-6,3 Di LD IF

Which one is better. Yes I know that Tamron AF 200-500 F5-6,3 Di LD IF is a
zoom lens and SONY 500/8 REFLEX is not but which one gives better photos.

--
Juha Heinonen
Seilimaki 17 B 8

Tamron SP 180mm F/3.5 Di Macro
Sigma EX 180mm F/3.5 DG Macro

I have found those which are not so different in paper but what do you
think? Yes I know that the Tamron is cheaper.

--
Juha...
Forum: Digital Point & Shoot Cameras May 15th 07, 02:26 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot

A friend of mine needs to know which PS camera takes the first shoot most
rapidly. And because the person who asks is a woman so I think that the
camera should not be very heavy.

--
Juha...
Forum: Digital Photography February 19th 07, 04:05 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital

I am asking that because I have heard that it might be how do I say not so
straight ad.
"AustinMN" kirjoitti...
Forum: Digital Photography February 19th 07, 03:03 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Mulperi
Are these real competitions or just ways to cheat money from the stupid ones

2007 PHOTOGRAPHY MASTERS CUP

CALL FOR ENTRIES - NOW OPEN: International Color Awards.

Visit http://www.thecolorawards.com

and
Forum: Digital Photography December 28th 06, 12:58 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Mulperi
How well does Gorillapod work with a DSLR attached with a soper tele lens

If I work with DSLR attached with 1000 nirrror lens and the weight is about
3 kilos. Does a gorillapod (http://www.joby.com/uk/) cope with that. I know
that there are diffirebt types of gorillapods...
Forum: Digital Photography December 1st 06, 08:41 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By Mulperi
Rubinar 500/5.6 - lubrication and other stuff.

All my bird photos has been taken with 500 mm and 1000 mm russian reflex
lenses and with or without 1.5 or 2.0 teleconverter (both made in japan).
and the page is (those photos are in pdf):...
Forum: Digital Photography September 17th 06, 12:54 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Mulperi
How to calculate the change of angle of view when to crop factor of the DSLR is known when using full frame lans

For example the angle of view is 100 degrees in lens x with full frame
camera and the crop factor is 1.5 in smaller frame camera . So what would be
the final angle of view with that smaller frame...
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21