Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.69 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Salty
Forum: Digital Photography January 13th 07, 04:13 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By Salty
phote enhance program

Hugh Sutherland wrote:
Ever see on thouighs tv shows where they take a picture and blow it up ans
digitally enhance it so a small picture becomes crystal clear like when they
are looking for...
Forum: Digital Photography January 7th 07, 12:50 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Salty
question: negative -to- digital transition

Mike Russell wrote:
"stuseven" wrote in message
Here, I'm really just asking - how is the...
Forum: Digital Photography January 7th 07, 12:43 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 158
Posted By Salty
For those who think Apple OS security is a non-issue....

Rita Ä Berkowitz wrote:
M-M wrote:

yawn. Let me know when I should get scared. I'll wait until ONE Mac
user gets a virus.

Hasn't happened yet.

Hell, I've been using Microsoft...
Forum: Digital Photography January 7th 07, 12:42 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 158
Posted By Salty
For those who think Apple OS security is a non-issue....

Ron Hunter wrote:
Stewy wrote:
In article ,
"David J Taylor"

Forum: Digital Photography January 7th 07, 12:41 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 158
Posted By Salty
For those who think Apple OS security is a non-issue....

Oliver Costich wrote:
On Fri, 5 Jan 2007 13:00:31 -0500, Rita Ä Berkowitz ritaberk2O04
@aol.com wrote:

M-M wrote:

yawn. Let me know when I should get scared. I'll wait until ONE...
Forum: Digital Photography January 6th 07, 03:28 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Salty
download free games

Allodoxaphobia wrote:
On Fri, 05 Jan 2007 12:15:16 -0600, Neil Ellwood wrote:
On Fri, 05 Jan 2007 08:31:14 -0800, anand8 wrote:

Download Free Games! -...
Forum: Digital Photography January 2nd 07, 09:29 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 26
Posted By Salty
What's the best camera that's about 1" thick at any price?

LurfysMa wrote:
I need a new camera to replace my Coolpix S3, which I do not like.
I'll include my previous cameras below.

My priorities a

1. Size: Fits in a pocket. This is mainly...
Forum: Digital Photography December 31st 06, 06:36 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,aus.legal
Replies: 189
Posted By Salty
taking picture of police car

Otter wrote:
"Ron Hunter" wrote in message
atec 77 wrote:
Ron Hunter wrote:
atec 77 wrote:
Ron...
Forum: Digital Photography December 31st 06, 06:20 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,aus.legal
Replies: 189
Posted By Salty
taking picture of police car

GB wrote:
Bill Funk wrote in
:
On 30 Dec 2006 21:06:07 +1100, GB
wrote:
It...
Forum: Digital Photography December 28th 06, 11:15 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,aus.legal
Replies: 189
Posted By Salty
taking picture of police car

Charles L wrote:

The policeman happened to see it. He told me to give him my digital
camera.
I tried to reason that it was in public and thus I could take a picture of
it. The policman...
Forum: Digital Photography December 28th 06, 10:46 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,aus.legal
Replies: 189
Posted By Salty
taking picture of police car

o?o wrote:
"Salty" wrote in message
couss wrote:

Also, can
I reject to show my ID to the police ? I suppose they have no...
Forum: Digital Photography December 28th 06, 09:36 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,aus.legal
Replies: 189
Posted By Salty
taking picture of police car

couss wrote:
Today I walked in the city centre in the shopping mall street. A police car
stopped and the policemen walked away from it. I looked inside their locked
car; there was an LCD screen...
Forum: Digital Photography December 28th 06, 08:44 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Salty
Onboard effects on camera - any real advantage?

Thump wrote:
This seems a pretty dumb question, but is there any real advantage to
having onboard effects (B&W, Sepia, etc.) on a camera?

To me the obvious answer is no, because I can do all...
Forum: Digital Photography December 28th 06, 08:42 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Salty
N.Y. Times claims it's all over for Canon and Nikon!

Rita Ä Berkowitz wrote:
Salty wrote:

A New York Times advertiser ran an ad, an entirely different kettle of
piscatory success.

Hhmm. Oh, did you ever get past those WB issues you...
Forum: Digital Photography December 27th 06, 11:39 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Salty
N.Y. Times claims it's all over for Canon and Nikon!

Rita Ä Berkowitz wrote:
The Times today had a full page add claiming, "If you want clear pictures
you don't want a Canon or Nikon." They also claim that only 20% of Canon
and Nikon lenses have...
Forum: Photographing Nature December 22nd 06, 12:28 AM Posted to rec.photo.technique.nature
Replies: 1
Posted By Salty
(December, 11th) Picture of the week

Daniel Rocha wrote:
Hello,

I would like to show you a square with colors, as
the picture of the week.

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

Regards,
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16