Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Doug Jones
Forum: Digital Photography October 15th 07, 02:54 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 36
Posted By Doug Jones
Example of traditional mono image from digital colour

"Atheist Chaplain" wrote in message
wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography October 15th 07, 01:48 AM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 36
Posted By Doug Jones
Example of traditional mono image from digital colour

"Vintage Monk" wrote in message
D_Mac wrote:
On Oct 15, 7:19 am, "Doug Jones"...
Forum: Digital Photography October 14th 07, 10:19 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 36
Posted By Doug Jones
Example of traditional mono image from digital colour

"D_Mac" wrote in message
No instruction offered here, just an example of what a traditional
monochrome image...
Forum: Digital Photography October 5th 07, 05:41 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Doug Jones
Please help me test it.

You can run and/or download it from this link:
http://www.douglas-jones.com/ppd.exe

I'm hoping that some folks download the latest version of my image
manipulation program.
Test it and let me know...
Forum: Digital Photography September 15th 07, 01:58 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 19
Posted By Doug Jones
WIll CS3 help with this difficult touch up?

"RBrickston" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography September 14th 07, 08:09 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 19
Posted By Doug Jones
WIll CS3 help with this difficult touch up?

"RBrickston" wrote in message
I'm using PS 7, mostly the healing brush, but this old snapshot is getting
really...
Forum: Digital Photography September 6th 07, 01:20 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 23
Posted By Doug Jones
P&S question.

Hi All,

Earlier today I was shopping for a new P&S.
The store had the Cannon A560 at $145 and the Cannon SD1000 at $245.
Except for the look and feel of them I couldn't find a reason for the price...
Forum: Digital Photography August 16th 07, 03:55 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 16
Posted By Doug Jones
Basic image editor THANKS

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
Matt Ion wrote:
Joseph Meehan wrote:
Joseph Meehan wrote:
I am looking for...
Forum: Digital Photography July 25th 07, 06:04 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Doug Jones
Screen shots from my own manipulator program

Here are a few screen shots from my own image manipulator program.
http://www.douglas-jones.com/pphelp/ppsshots.html

Here's a little program that I wrote for myself.
It isn't a full blown...
Forum: Digital Photography July 13th 07, 06:44 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Doug Jones
ppd.exe is updated

http://www.douglas-jones.com/ppd.exe
now has a powerful new featu

I added a new button "Edit Alpha Mask".

Alpha channel's controlling factor is intensity, so for best results
one should edit...
Forum: Digital Photography July 12th 07, 07:27 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 18
Posted By Doug Jones
My own image manipulator program

"snip

Hello, Doug:

I've tried it out, briefly, and think it's pretty good. On my pokey
Pentium III 1050MHz system, it runs a bit slow, on certain tasks (e.g.,
when creating thumbnails,...
Forum: Digital Photography July 11th 07, 04:43 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 18
Posted By Doug Jones
My own image manipulator program

"ray" wrote in message
On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 23:28:52 -0500, Doug Jones wrote:

"ray" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography July 11th 07, 03:44 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 18
Posted By Doug Jones
My own image manipulator program

BTW I don't have a wide screen monitor(16:9).
Would appreciate feedback if someone tries it there.
This program is BETA (maybe forever beta) so download frequently.
Forum: Digital Photography July 11th 07, 02:27 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 18
Posted By Doug Jones
My own image manipulator program

"BaumBadier" wrote in message
On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 22:55:06 -0500, "Doug Jones"

Forum: Digital Photography July 11th 07, 01:58 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 18
Posted By Doug Jones
My own image manipulator program

"Charles Gillen" wrote in message
"Doug Jones" wrote:

All I ask for it is your critique and...
Forum: Digital Photography July 11th 07, 05:28 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 18
Posted By Doug Jones
My own image manipulator program

"ray" wrote in message
On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 22:15:16 -0500, Doug Jones wrote:

snip

Let me at the source code so I can compile...
Forum: Digital Photography July 11th 07, 04:55 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 18
Posted By Doug Jones
My own image manipulator program

"frederick" wrote in message
snip
A suggestion that a downloading and opening an unknown *.exe file accessed
via a direct link through a usenet...
Forum: Digital Photography July 11th 07, 04:15 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 18
Posted By Doug Jones
My own image manipulator program

Here's a little program that I wrote for myself. It isn't a full blown
commercial product
but I have fun manipulating pictures with it. I hope some folks will try it
and comment here.
No install...
Forum: Digital Photography July 5th 07, 10:58 PM Posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital,comp.graphics.apps.corel,microsoft.public.windowsxp.photos
Replies: 80
Posted By Doug Jones
Freeware windows digital photo editors (did we miss any)?

"Wlm Singleton" wrote in message
Cribbed from another thread, here are the freeware digital photo...
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19