Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.24 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: LGLA[_3_]
Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment September 22nd 08, 12:35 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Replies: 5
Posted By LGLA[_3_]
Case for 4x5 film holders out there?

"Ken Hart1" wrote in message news:QKwBk.582$pp3.504@trnddc06...

How about a case for compact disks?

That is my exact idea...

but CD jewel cases are thinner than holders...
Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment September 20th 08, 10:44 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Replies: 5
Posted By LGLA[_3_]
Case for 4x5 film holders out there?

Can't seem to find the right case. I have 12 holders, who makes a nylon,
rectangular zipper top case with a strap?

Alex
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment September 19th 08, 07:02 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 4
Posted By LGLA[_3_]
Should I buy a MAMIYA 7 II or use my Nikon D300

"David J. Littleboy" wrote in message
No. Interpolation does not create detail, it only presents the existing detail in the...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment September 18th 08, 08:12 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 1
Posted By LGLA[_3_]
Should I buy a MAMIYA 7 II or use my Nikon D300

wrote in message
Hi everybody,
I know is two very different concepts but maybe explaining my...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment September 18th 08, 07:47 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 4
Posted By LGLA[_3_]
Should I buy a MAMIYA 7 II or use my Nikon D300

"Alan Browne" wrote in message

In the end: what does the project require technically/what camera will...
Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment September 16th 08, 10:17 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Replies: 10
Posted By LGLA[_3_]
Curious on a LF lens quality

"Thor Lancelot Simon" wrote in message ...

Yes, the seller says this particular lens has a tested image circle of
195mil, and he has
used it...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 10th 08, 09:59 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 4
Posted By LGLA[_3_]
Another nail in the coffin of digital

"Noons" wrote in message ...

I'd rather have 'natural color' and 'muted color' as well, as opposed to:

"REMARKABLY...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 10th 08, 10:32 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 4
Posted By LGLA[_3_]
Another nail in the coffin of digital

"Bruce" wrote in message ...
What on earth are you complaining about?

If this was the only film available, you might have cause...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 10th 08, 09:06 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 4
Posted By LGLA[_3_]
Another nail in the coffin of digital

"Scott W" wrote in message

So post a scan when you get you hands on a roll or two.

Scott

That...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 10th 08, 08:18 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 3
Posted By LGLA[_3_]
Just had my Pentax K2 repaired

"mj" wrote in message ...

I own 2 K2's as well as an LX with several lenses. I too enjoy the "look and feel" of film.

What...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 9th 08, 05:31 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 3
Posted By LGLA[_3_]
Just had my Pentax K2 repaired

"RobertL" wrote in message
On Sep 6, 9:12 am, "LGLA" wrote:

Nice to hear...
Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment September 8th 08, 10:27 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Replies: 10
Posted By LGLA[_3_]
Curious on a LF lens quality

"Peter" wrote in message
On Sep 7, 9:59 pm, "LGLA" wrote:
"Peter"...
Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment September 7th 08, 10:19 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Replies: 10
Posted By LGLA[_3_]
Curious on a LF lens quality

Forget about five inches: remember that you need to cover the *diagonal*
of the format, which for 4x5 is about 6.4", or 163mm. This would give just enough coverage without
movements, and...
Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment September 7th 08, 08:59 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Replies: 10
Posted By LGLA[_3_]
Curious on a LF lens quality

"Peter" wrote in message
On Sep 6, 10:19 am, "LGLA" wrote:
Curious if anyone...
Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment September 6th 08, 09:19 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Replies: 10
Posted By LGLA[_3_]
Curious on a LF lens quality

Curious if anyone here uses any old Schneider Xenar 150mm on their 4x5? Can anyone
give a good impression of it's qualities? I know it is a four element in three group design
and related to the...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 6th 08, 09:12 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 3
Posted By LGLA[_3_]
Just had my Pentax K2 repaired

I just had my Pentax K2 repaired, this camera was fully rebuilt. This was done
by Eric Hendrickson in Tennessee, through an *Bay sale, and he did a bang-up
terrific bit of work. It was miserable,...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16