Showing results 1 to 25 of 51
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tony Gartshore
Forum: Digital Photography June 15th 07, 07:58 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By Tony Gartshore
Best Software for blowing up 2MP images?

In article ,
says...
The images I want to enlarge are mostly of rain forests, mountains
and ocean in British...
Forum: Digital Photography June 11th 07, 05:50 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Tony Gartshore
Air Show 2007 Bagotville, Canada

In article ,
says...
June 9 - 10, 2007

Airborne:
http://baron.phpnet.us/saib2007air/index.htm?size=1&exif=Y&page=1
Forum: Digital Photography June 11th 07, 05:47 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 34
Posted By Tony Gartshore
Why does older CoolPix-995 work with scopes, and DSLRs will not?

In article , roy.gibson1
@REMOVE.tesco.net says...
You are trying to re-invent the wheel. The magnification is determined by
the front element of the...
Forum: Digital Photography June 5th 07, 05:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By Tony Gartshore
Rebel XTi vs d40x

In article , roy.gibson1
@REMOVE.tesco.net says...

"Strelzj" wrote in message
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 8th 07, 06:23 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 16
Posted By Tony Gartshore
Tripod recommendation

In article ,
says...
I strongly recommend a digital tripod. Make a search on this ng for
the keywords; this topic was...
Forum: Digital Photography May 8th 07, 06:23 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Posted By Tony Gartshore
Tripod recommendation

In article ,
says...
I strongly recommend a digital tripod. Make a search on this ng for
the keywords; this topic was...
Forum: Digital Photography April 29th 07, 11:57 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By Tony Gartshore
Paris by night - France - Part 5

In article , cral.elllwood2
@btopenworld.com says...
On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 03:20:09 -0700, Soren wrote:

Hi,

Nice pictures!! What equipment do...
Forum: Digital Photography April 28th 07, 05:21 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 25
Posted By Tony Gartshore
Which filter is best to put on a 50mm 1.4??

In article ,
says...
Hi,

I just bought a canon 50 mm 1.4f for my 400D. I want to protect the
lens with a...
Forum: Digital Photography April 25th 07, 08:41 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By Tony Gartshore
400mm lens & up

In article ,
says...

"Roger N. Clark (change username to rnclark)" a écrit
dans le message de...
Forum: Digital Photography April 24th 07, 06:21 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Tony Gartshore
Need help on carbon fiber tripods

In article , says...
Hi,

I would like a smaller carbon fiber tripod, like 12 to 15 inches
in length, with 4 sections extending to something...
Forum: Digital Photography February 17th 07, 07:00 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 59
Posted By Tony Gartshore
New PC - which specs for Photoshop?

In article , says...

Finally I bought the set of parts and
assembled a very nice machine, much more powerful and robust that all these
Forum: Digital Photography February 7th 07, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Tony Gartshore
A few more small bird pics.

A couple of weeks ago I posted a link to some bird pics I had taken.
The upshot was a short discussion about bird naming on opposite sides of
the Atlantic !

Anyway, I've added a couple of extra...
Forum: Digital Photography February 1st 07, 11:11 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Tony Gartshore
Cameras and other stuff for cheap

In article , ken@glass-
stones.com says...

I found...
Forum: Digital Photography January 22nd 07, 07:05 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Tony Gartshore
Canon Eos 400D

In article P26th.2515$yj7.2125@trndny08, says...
I usually see
actual pixel numbers displayed which in my case is 2592x1944. If I had a
slide rule I could know for sure if...
Forum: Digital Photography January 20th 07, 11:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By Tony Gartshore
Whale

In article , "Mark²" mjmorgan(lowest
even number says...

Ya, a few of these were even closer (about 6 feet), and the truth is...they
Forum: Digital Photography January 17th 07, 07:41 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 20
Posted By Tony Gartshore
A few bird pictures.

In article , says...

Yep totally agree with you there, Buzzards seem a much rarer sight round
here than Red Kites, I jumped to conclusions....
Forum: Digital Photography January 17th 07, 08:36 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 20
Posted By Tony Gartshore
A few bird pictures.

In article ,
says...

Tony Gartshore wrote:
Nope, It's a RightPondian Buzzard..

Buteo Buteo or Common...
Forum: Digital Photography January 16th 07, 08:02 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 20
Posted By Tony Gartshore
A few bird pictures.

In article , says...
Tony Gartshore wrote:

By the way, those "Buzzards" are Red Kites, and they are a compelling target
for...
Forum: Digital Photography January 16th 07, 07:22 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 20
Posted By Tony Gartshore
A few bird pictures.

In article , egruf_usenet2
@cox.net says...
On Tue, 16 Jan 2007 09:39:56 -0500, in rec.photo.digital M-M
wrote:

Can you...
Forum: Digital Photography January 16th 07, 07:21 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 20
Posted By Tony Gartshore
A few bird pictures.

In article ,
says...

Tony Gartshore wrote:
I'm not sure whether I'm inspired or intimidated by the wildlife
Forum: Digital Photography January 16th 07, 07:12 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 20
Posted By Tony Gartshore
A few bird pictures.

In article ,
says...
In article ,
Tony Gartshore wrote:

Forum: Digital Photography January 16th 07, 01:49 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 20
Posted By Tony Gartshore
A few bird pictures.

In article ,
says...
Il 16/01/2007 01:30, Tony Gartshore dixit:

Oh Nugger.. I knew I'd forget something...

Forum: Digital Photography January 16th 07, 01:30 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 20
Posted By Tony Gartshore
A few bird pictures.

In article ,
spam_me_not_mr.gadget2@comcastDOTnet says...

"Tony Gartshore" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography January 16th 07, 01:13 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 20
Posted By Tony Gartshore
A few bird pictures.

I'm not sure whether I'm inspired or intimidated by the wildlife
photographs that some of you have on display. But having decided to
give bird photography a go here are a few I've taken in the...
Forum: Digital Photography January 15th 07, 12:41 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Tony Gartshore
90 minutes with my D80

In article ,