Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.41 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Peter Lawrence
Forum: Digital Point & Shoot Cameras December 3rd 09, 12:22 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Replies: 2
Posted By Peter Lawrence
Canon Powershot SX200IS is the top point-and-shoot camera onPC World's list of Best Products of 2009

Michael wrote:
On 2009-11-29 21:34:49 -0500, rpdps said:

PC World Top 100: http://tr.im/PCWorld100

Amazon.com customer reviews:
Forum: Digital Photography July 2nd 09, 06:51 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 32
Posted By Peter Lawrence
Nikon D3 - NEF vs. TIF ??

William Jones wrote:
Assuming I don't care about larger file sizes and the resulting increased
time to write the images to my CF card(s), can anyone tell me any
disadvantages to shooting .TIF...
Forum: Digital Photography October 18th 07, 08:50 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Peter Lawrence
ACDSee 10 Photo Manager

BRH wrote:
Paul Furman wrote:

Psygnosis - Silent Running wrote:

The company worked very hard on ACDSee Pro 2, they had a long beta
period and for the most part listened to the...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 18th 07, 08:50 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Peter Lawrence
ACDSee 10 Photo Manager

BRH wrote:
Paul Furman wrote:

Psygnosis - Silent Running wrote:

The company worked very hard on ACDSee Pro 2, they had a long beta
period and for the most part listened to the...
Forum: Digital Photography October 15th 07, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By Peter Lawrence
Nikon & RAW Conversion?

Peter Gibbons wrote:
I'm in the market for a digital SLR to replace my Nikon N80 that bit
the dust last month. In doing my research, I've noticed a lot of
people complaning that Nikon doesn't...
Forum: Digital Photography January 8th 07, 11:41 PM Posted to alt.comp.devices.digital-cameras,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Peter Lawrence
Thoughts on Hoya Filters?

Mark Williams wrote:
I am in need of UV and Circular Polarizer filters. In reading reviews...
it definitely sounds like B+W is the best and worth the price. If I were
using L series lenses,...
Forum: Digital Photography December 18th 06, 08:04 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By Peter Lawrence
Where to buy cameras online

wrote:
I'm new to the world of buying a DSLR -- and in looking around and
googling, etc., I've run across a slew of skeezy websites begging for
my money. This doesn't...
Forum: Digital Photography November 17th 06, 09:54 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By Peter Lawrence
Aperture

John McWilliams wrote:
Peter Lawrence wrote:
Conrad wrote:
Hi,

I'm presently using Photoshop CS2 on a MacMini. I'm quite satisfied
with the program and how I use it.

Forum: Digital Photography November 16th 06, 07:43 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By Peter Lawrence
Aperture

Conrad wrote:
Hi,

I'm presently using Photoshop CS2 on a MacMini. I'm quite satisfied
with the program and how I use it.

What people is Apple's Aperture aimed at? Does it run on the...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9